OPSC Medical Officer Result 2022 Download | Cut Off Marks | Merit List – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on 23rd January 2022 are now Waiting for the Exam Result. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of OPSC Medical Officer . Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of OPSC Medical Officer
OPSC Medical Officer Result 2022 Download | Cut Off Marks | Merit List
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|Post Count||1871 (Advt. No. 17 of 2021-22)|
|Exam Date||23rd January 2022|
|Result Release Date||Released on 29th March 2022|
|Category||Sarkari Naukri Result|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
OPSC Medical Officer Cut off
OPSC Medical Officer Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare OPSC Medical Officer Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Will Declare OPSC Medical Officer Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide OPSC Medical Officer Cut-off Marks 2022.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
How To Download OPSC Medical Officer Result 2022?
- Visit the official site @ opsc.gov.in
- On the OPSC home page check the What’s New section.
- In that check for the “Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon)(Advt. No. 17 of 2021-22)”
- When found, click on the View PDF button.
- Then notification will get downloaded.
- Open it and check your name on the list to know whether you have been selected or not.
- If needed you can download the Odisha PSC Medical Officer Merit List for later use.
|To Download OPSC Result 2022|
OPSC Medical Officer Result 2022 : FAQ
From where can I check OPSC Medical Officer Result?
What are the details I have to provide at the time of checking OPSC MO Result?
On what basis the OPSC MO Result 2022 will be announced?
Where Can I View OPSC Medical Officer Result?
Who conducts the OPSC Medical Officer exam?