NHPC JE Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 133 Vacancies of Junior Engineer Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NHPC JE Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NHPC JE Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)
|No of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|31st January 2022
|Application Ending Date
|21st February 2022
|Central Government Jobs
|Computer-Based Online Test
|NHPC JE Jobs 2022 Notification PDF
|To Apply Online
|Online Registration Links
|Junior Engineer (Civil)
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
To apply for the NHPC JE Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NHPC JE used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- B.E, B.Tech, Diploma in Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Age Limit should be 30 years
- Check the official notification for age relaxation details.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates – Rs.295/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates – No Fee
NHPC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- The candidates registered online with NHPC and have filled all the requisite information in conformity with eligibility criteria shall be provisionally allowed to appear for Computer Based Online Test.
- Based on merit of the Online Test, the final selected candidates will be offered “Offer of Appointment”
- Rs. 29,600 – Rs. 1,19,500 approximately and apart from this, the company offers attractive compensation package comprising Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Cafeteria Allowance, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility, Social Security Benefits including PF, Pension, Gratuity, etc as per company rules in force from time to time.
How To Apply For NHPC JE Jobs 2022?
- Visit the official site @ nhpcindia.com
- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) homepage will open.
- Go to the Careers option and find the NHPC JE Advt.
- Click on it and read all available details carefully.
- If you are eligible then apply for NHPC JE Jobs 2022.
- Fill out the Application Form.
- Make the payment.
- And send the Application Form to the officials on or before the closing date.
NHPC JE Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NHPC JE exam will be uploaded on the NHPC JE website.
- Further, the direct link to download the NHPC JE exam will be provided to you here below.
NHPC JE Answer Key 2022
- The NHPC JE will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NHPC JE answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NHPC JE answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NHPC JE Result 2022
- NHPC JE will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NHPC JE result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NHPC JE .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NHPC JE exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.