NCTE Recruitment 2021 | 18 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – National Council for Teacher Education has declared an online notification for recruitment to the 18 post of Senior Academic Consultant and Junior Academic Consultant. Candidates who qualify a Postgraduate Degree/ Ph.D in the respective fields from a recognized university or Board, or Institution are eligible to apply in NCTE jobs . Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NCTE Notification before the last date 8th April 2021
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 NCTE Recruitment 2021 | 18 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
NCTE Recruitment 2021 | 18 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||National Council for Teacher Education|
|Post Names||Senior Academic Consultant and Junior Academic Consultant|
|Total Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Notification Date||8th April 2021|
|Closing Date||21 days from the date of Advertisement|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Senior Academic Consultant||09|
|Junior Academic Consultant||09|
- Senior Academic Consultant – Ph.D. degree in Social Science / Education discipline from a renowned University with 8 years experience in research/training from Central, State Government, PSU/ Statutory or semi-government or autonomous bodies, educational institutions, etc
- Junior Academic Consultant – Post Graduate degree in any Social Science discipline / Education with 5 years experience in field survey/data analysis/database development/ workshop organization / online education and resources from Central, State Government / PSUs / Statutory or semi-government or autonomous bodies, educational institutions, etc
- Senior Academic Consultant – The maximum age limit of the consultant shall not exceed 60 years as of the date of advertisement
- Junior Academic Consultant – The maximum age limit of the consultant shall not exceed 45 years as of the date of advertisement.
There is No Application Fee for the above posts.
The applications to NCTE New Delhi will be accepted offline only. The applications must be sent to the address given in the upcoming section before the last registration date. The Screening Committee will screen applications, and shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview to determine their fit for the post.
The Officials will shortlist the Candidates and then Interview will be conducted.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Senior Academic Consultant – Rs.1,00,000/- per month.
- Junior Academic Consultant – Rs.50,000/- per month.
How To Apply For NCTE Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site of National Council for Teacher Education @ncte.gov.in
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- Click on Vacancies And Download the NCTE Advertisement.
- Read the information in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Application Form And Submit to the officials before the last date.
Address to send the Application Form
DS- Establishment, National Council for Teacher Education, Sector-10, Dwarka, New-Delhi -110075
|To Download the NCTE Jobs Notification 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|