MSSL Recruitment 2021 | 280 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – Motherson Sumi Systems Limited has released an online notification for recruitment to the 280 Vacancies of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Production Engineering, Electronics Engineering Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in MSSL Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
MSSL Recruitment 2021 | 280 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Motherson Sumi Systems Limited|
|Field/ Trades||Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Production Engineering, Electronics Engineering|
|Total Vacancies||280 Posts|
|Notification Date||1st September 2021|
|Closing Date||To Be Announced|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Location of Apprenticeship Trianing||Noida, Gurugram, Faridabad, Lucknow, Haldwani & Pathredi (Rajasthan)|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
|Official Notification||MSSL Jobs Notification|
|Name of the Field||Vacancy|
To apply for the MSSL Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, MSSL used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Only Indian Nationals Candidates should have passed the Graduate/ Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in the above-mentioned streams/ field/ trades/ branches/ discipline, recognized by AICTE/ UGC, on or after 01/04/2019.
- Selection will be based on the suitability of the candidate during the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: As per norms
How to apply for MSSL Job 2021
- Visit the official website @ www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Electrical Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Automobile Engineering, Production Engineer Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if National Apprenticeship Training Scheme asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
MSSL Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the MSSL exam will be uploaded on the MSSL website.
- Further, the direct link to download the MSSL exam will be provided to you here below.
MSSL Answer Key 2021
- The MSSL will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the MSSL answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the MSSL answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
MSSL Result 2021
- MSSL will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The MSSL result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the MSSL .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the MSSL exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.