MPSC District Health Officer Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 42 Vacancies of District Health Officer (Group A) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in MPSC District Health Officer Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
MPSC District Health Officer Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
|District Health Officer (Group A)
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|Application Ending Date
|21st January 2022
|Mode of Application
|MPSC District Health Officer Jobs 2022 Notification
|To Apply Online
|Online Registration Link
To apply for the MPSC District Health Officer Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, MPSC District Health Officer used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Possess an M.B.B.S. degree of a statutory university or any other qualification specified in the First Schedule or Second Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Possess a post-graduate degree of a statutory University in Preventive and Social Medicine or the qualification specified in the First or Second Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should have a maximum of 38 years.
- For more details check the official notification which is available in the below sections.
- General/ Unreserved Category – Rs.719/-
- Reserved Category – Rs.449/-
MPSC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- The selected candidates will get emoluments of Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/- per month plus allowable allowance as per rules.
How To Apply For MPSC District Health Officer Jobs 2022?
- Visit the official site @ mpsc.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of District Health Officer (Group A) Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Maharashtra Public Service Commission asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
MPSC District Health Officer Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the MPSC District Health Officer exam will be uploaded on the MPSC District Health Officer website.
- Further, the direct link to download the MPSC District Health Officer exam will be provided to you here below.
MPSC District Health Officer Answer Key 2022
- The MPSC District Health Officer will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the MPSC District Health Officer answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the MPSC District Health Officer answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
MPSC District Health Officer Result 2022
- MPSC District Health Officer will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The MPSC District Health Officer result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the MPSC District Health Officer .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the MPSC District Health Officer exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.