MPPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check Exam Pattern – The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has updated the MPPSC State Service syllabus and MPPSC State exam pattern on its official website. The candidates must be aware of the detailed MPPSC State Service Syllabus to ensure that they do not miss out on anything while preparing for the exam. The State Services exam is conducted to fill various vacancies.
MPPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post Name||State Service Examination|
||Online Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPPSC Exam Pattern 2021
- It is the first stage of MPPSC Exam.
- It consists of 2 papers, called General studies and Aptitude.
- Each paper Carries 200 marks.
- Duration of each Paper is 2 hours.
|Paper I||General Study||200|
|Paper II||General Aptitude Test||200|
- It is the second stage of MPPSC Exam.
- It consists of 6 papers, called General studies I, II, III, IV, General Hindi and Essay Writing.
- Each paper Carries 300 marks, except Essay Writing (it carries 100 marks)
- Duration of each Paper is 2 hours.
|Paper I||General Study I||300|
|Paper II||General Study II||300|
|Paper III||General Study III||300|
|Paper IV||General Study IV||300|
|Paper V||General Hindi||200|
|Paper VI||Hindi Essay Writing||100|
- It is the final stage of MPPSC Exam.
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on performance in Interview.
MPPSC Syllabus 2021
- General Science and Environment: General science and Environment, Biodiversity & Climate Change, Environmental Ecology etc.
- Questions about Current Events of National & International Importance.
- History of India and Independent India: History, social, economic and political aspects, Indian National Movement and Development of Independent India.
- Geography of India: General knowledge, Physical, social and economic geography. It also includes questions on Indian Agriculture and Natural resources.
- Indian Polity and Economy: Sustainable economic development, elections, political parties, plans, industrial development, Political system and constitution of the country, Panchayati Raj, social system, foreign trade, and economic and financial institutions.
- Sports: Games and tournaments, Awards, personalities and Renowned Sports Institutions of M.P., India, Asia, and outer World.
- Geography, History, and Culture of M.P.: Mountains, rivers, climate, Flora and Fauna, Minerals transportation of Madhya Pradesh, History & Culture of Madhya Pradesh, Tribals, Arts, Architecture, Fine Arts and Historical personalities of M.P.
- Polity and Economy of M.P.: Political system, Political parties, elections, Panchayati Raj, Social system, sustainable economic development of M.P, Industry, Economic programmes, business, demography, and census.
- Technology: E-mail, video mail, chatting, website, online, search engine, video conferencing, hacking, cracking, virus and cybercrime.
- Interpersonal skill including communication skill.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision making and problem problem-solving.
- mental ability.
- Basic numeracy.
Paper I – Part A: General Studies
- History and Culture
- World History
- Indian History
- Impact of British Rule on the Indian economy and society
- Indian ‘Renaissance
- Indian Culture. Heritage with special reference to M.P.
- Water Management
- Disaster and its management.
Paper II – Part A General Studies:
- The Constitution, the Political and Administrative Structure of Governance
- Security Issues: External and Internal
- Social & Some Important Legislation.
- Social Sector – Health, Education & Empowerment
- Education systems
- Human resource development
- Welfare programs
- Public Services
- Public Expenditure and Accounts
- International Organizations.
Paper III- General Studies
- Science and Technology
- Reasoning and Data Interpretation
- Emerging Technologies
- Environment and Sustainable Development.
- Indian Economy
Part IV- General Studies
- Human needs and motivation
- Philosophers/ Thinkers, Social workers/ Reformers
- Emotional Intelligence
- Case studies
MPPSC Syllabus Hindi Language:
- The total syllabus will be related to 10th class syllabus. Based on that prepare for the exam.
- This paper holds 300 marks.
|To Download MPPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|To Download MPPSC State Service Exam Previous Papers PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|