MPPSC State Service Exam Admit Card 2021 | Check SSE Exam Date – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has postponed the exam date and admit card of State Services Prelims Exam 2021 and State Forest Services Prelims Exam 2021, due to Covid – 19. MPPSC Prelims Exam was held to be on 11 April 2021. As per the notice released, the MPPSC prelims examination for State Service and Forest Service will be carried on 20 June 2021.
The admit card for the MPPSC Prelims written exam which has been scheduled for 11th April tentatively is expected to be available on its official website on 06th April 2021. The candidates who have applied for the MPPSC exams can download their admit card from here once it is released officially.
MPPSC State Service Exam Admit Card 2021 | Check SSE Exam Date
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||State Service Examination|
|Exam Date||20th June 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of June 2021 – Expected|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Prelims, Mains), Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPPSC SSE & SFS Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Paper I (General Studies)||100||200||2 Hours|
|Paper-II (General Aptitude Test)||100||200||2 Hours|
Details Mentioned on the MPPSC State Service Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the MPPSC State Service Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For MPPSC State Service Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download MPPSC State Service Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official site @ mppsc.nic.in
- Then the home page of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will be available.
- Then on the right part of the home page Admit Card section gets updated.
- Or else check for the information about the MPPSC SSE Admit Card.
- Then click on the notice provided.
- Go through the links of mponline.gov.in/ mppscdemo.in/ mppsc.com
- Check for the MPPSC State Service Exam Prelims Admit Card 2021.
- Enter the details of the User Name and Password.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download and have two copies for reference.
|Download MPPSC State Service Hall Ticket 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|