Meghalaya PSC Medical and Health Officer Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date – The Meghalaya Service Commission has released the Admit Card for the Medical and Health Officers’ vacant posts. All such applicants who have applied for the (120) Medical and Health Officer posts can check the written exam date available on the official website mpsc.nic.in. The Written exam for the MEDICAL and HEALTH OFFICERS has been scheduled for April or May(Tentatively). The admit card for the written exam is going to be released and available on the official website .
Meghalaya PSC Medical and Health Officer Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date
|Organization Name||Meghalaya Public Service Commission (Meghalaya PSC)|
|Post Name||Medical & Health Officers under Health & Family Welfare Department|
|Total Posts||120 Posts|
|Exam Date||April 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 2021 (Expected)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam , Screening Test , Screening Practical Test , Preliminary Test , Personal Interview , Main Examination , Physical Efficiency Test|
Details Mentioned on the Meghalaya PSC Medical and Health Officer Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Meghalaya PSC Medical and Health Officer Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Meghalaya PSC Medical and Health Officer Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Meghalaya PSC Medical and Health Officer Hall Ticket 2021?
- Visit the Official Website @ mpsc.nic.in
- The home page of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission will appear on the screen.
- On the left-hand side, the Meghalaya PSC Medical and Health Officer Admit Card 2021 link be available.
- Check and click on the link.
- Submit required details like registration number and password to access your Hall Ticket.
- Now check all the details and download it.
|To Download Meghalaya PSC Medical and Health Officer Admit Card 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|