Maharashtra DElEd Provisional Merit List 2021 Out | Deled Merit List – After application form process, a tentative merit list was about to be announced on2nd September 2021 on official portal of State Council of ERT, Maharashtra. Previously, due to a reason concerning reservation of SEBC, merit lists (both provisional and final) were postponed. Dates are postponed until next notification by association which is totally based on next orders from Supreme Court of India. But whenever merit list is released, applicants can check their name in merit list provided by association on their official website.
- 1 Maharashtra DElEd Provisional Merit List 2021 Out | Deled Merit List
Maharashtra DElEd Provisional Merit List 2021 Out | Deled Merit List
|Organisation Name||State Council of Educational Research and Training, Maharashtra|
|Course Name||Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)|
|Merit List Release Status
||Will be Released on 2nd September 2021|
|Mode of Merit List Declaration||Online|
Maharashtra D.El.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Appearing Students should be qualified in 10+2 passed or it’s equivalent from a recognized institute.
- They must have to score a minimum of at least 50% (45% for the Reserved category) in their 10+2
- There is no age limit to register for the Maharashtra D.El.Ed Exam 2021.
- Payment of application fee is a vital part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- The Application fee of this examination is Rs.200 for General Category and OBC Category and Rs. 100 for SC/ST category candidates.
- The online payment can be done by using credit, debit cards, and net banking.
- The offline payment can be done by using a demand draft.
Details mentioned in the Merit List
The details available below will be included in the Merit List are as:
- Serial Number
- Name of Candidate
- Register Number
- Candidate Category
- Roll No
- Date of Birth
Document Required for UG Admission 2021
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- 12th Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate ( If Applicable)
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate from Board
- 5 Photograph
- 12th Board exam original admit card without lamination.
- If the candidate applies through a special category then such documents are also required.
How To Check Maharashtra DElEd Provisional Merit List 2021
- Visit the official site of State Council of Educational Research and Training, Maharashtra @ deledadmission.in
- Then on the home page, you will find the Maharashtra D.El.Ed Provisional Merit List 2021, once the officials release it
- Open the respective Merit List link
- Then the Maharashtra Deled Provisional Merit List 2021 will appear on the new tab
- Finally, check your status in the merit list and download a copy of it for further use
|To Check Maharashtra DElEd Provisional Selection List 2021|