Kerala PSC Tahsildar Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out – Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has released a notification for Various Vacancies Of Tahsildar/ Senior Superintendent Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Kerala PSC Tahsildar Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Kerala PSC Tahsildar Exam Date 2022 is 18th June 2022
Candidates can download the Kerala PSC Tahsildar exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) will release the Kerala PSC Tahsildar Admit Card is Released. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 Kerala PSC Tahsildar Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out
Kerala PSC Tahsildar Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Posts Name||Tahsildar/ Senior Superintendent|
|Exam Date||18th June 2022|
|Admit Card Release Status||Released|
Details Mentioned on the Kerala PSC Tahsildar Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Kerala PSC Tahsildar Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Kerala PSC Tahsildar Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Kerala PSC Tahsildar Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) @ keralapsc.gov.in
- On the Home Page, look for the Announcements Section.
- Now, there, search for the download link of the Kerala PSC Tahsildar 2022 Hall Ticket.
- And, click on it.
- Now, you will directed to a new page asking for some login details.
- There, enter the details like registration number, date of birth, etc., and Submit the details.
- Therefore, the Kerala PSC Tahsildar Hall Ticket 2022 appears on the screen.
- Download it to your device and check the Kerala PSC Tahsildar Exam Date 2022 present on it.
|To Download Kerala PSC Tahsildar Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|