JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Answer Key 2021 | Exam Key | Objections – The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Prosecuting Officer. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 70 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. Candidates who applied for the Prosecuting Officer gave their Exam successfully in 25th August 2021. So, now all the candidates are waiting for the Answer key of this Exam. Answer Key will be release soon on the Official website of JKPSC Prosecuting Officer by the Department of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC). Candidate can Check and Download their Answer Key from the official website of JKPSC Prosecuting Officer
JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Answer Key 2021 | Exam Key | Objections
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Post Names||Prosecuting Officer|
|Total Vacancies||70 Posts|
|Exam Date||25th August 2021|
|Answer Key Release Date||Last week of August 2021 (Tentative)|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
How to Calculate Marks for JKPSC Exam Key?
- Award 02 positive marks for every right answer
- Deduct 0.25 marks for every wrongly selected answer
- No negative marks for unattempted questions
JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Solved Key Sheet
- Candidates can download Answer Key for JKPSC Prosecuting Officer from official site.
- Candidates will be able to collect the JKPSC Prosecuting Officer answer keys from this page by clicking on the direct link.
- With the help of Answer key Candidates can predict the qualified status before the result declaration and they can start preparation for next selection process.
- The official board invite the objection against the answer keys.
- Every exam appeared candidates can challenge their answer key.
- If the candidates find any kinds of error then they can make the objection against Answer key.
- The objection will be accepted till the last dates of the submission of the objection.
- If there is any candidates who is not satisfied with the Answers provided in the Answer Key by the official department
- Candidates can fill the objection form to raise his/ her query against the Wrong Answers provided in the Answer key.
- The Time allocated to fill the objection form was of 7 Days from the Date of release of the Answer key on the official department
- Candidates must have to attach the Proof/ Source for the Given Wrong Answers in the Answer Key.
The candidates are advised to clearly mention the objection along with the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Advertisement number
- Category number
- Name of the post
- Date of the examination
- Shift of the exam (morning, noon and evening)
How To Download JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Exam Key 2021
- Visit the official website @ jkpsc.nic.in
- Scroll down the home page of JKPSC.
- Under the Recruitments section.
- You can find the “Answer Keys”.
- Click on it.
- Now, search for the JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Answer Key 2021.
- Hit on the link.
- Immediately, the JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Answer Sheet PDF 2021 will be on screen.
|To Download JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Exam Key 2021||Exam Key|
|JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Result 2021
|JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Admit Card 2021||Admit Card|
|Official Website||Click Here|