HPSC HCS Result 2021 | HCS Cut Off Marks | Merit List – Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Civil Service (Ex. Br.) & Other Allied Services Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on 12th September 2021 are now Waiting for the Exam Result. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of HPSC HCS . Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of HPSC HCS
HPSC HCS Result 2021 | HCS Cut Off Marks | Merit List
|Organisation Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Name of Post||Civil Service (Ex. Br.) & Other Allied Services|
|Total No. of Vacancy||156 Posts|
|Exam Date||12th September 2021|
|Answer Key Release Date||Available Soon|
- For correct answer – 1 mark
- For wrong answer – 0.25 marks
- Type of Questions – Objective Type
- Exam Sections – Paper 1 & Paper 2
- Total Number of Questions – 200 Questions
- Estimate Scores Formula = (No. of correct answer x 1 marks) – (No. of incorrect answer x 0.25 marks)
HPSC HCS 2021 Selection Process
There are three main stages of selection in the HPSC Haryana Civil Services exam 2021.
- This is an objective type exam and is qualifying in nature.
- Candidates have to mandatorily secure at least 33% marks in Paper-II of the Prelims while the merit is determined on the basis of marks secured in Paper-I of the exam.
- One must qualify the Prelims in order to appear in the Main exam.
- After the release of the HPSC HCS Prelims Result 2021, qualifiers have to submit their preference of service and appear in the Main exam.
- The Main exam is a descriptive type test and the marks secured in the Main exam is considered for determination of the final merit list.
- Those who qualify in the Mains are called to appear in the final interview and document verification.
- The interview carries 75 marks and candidates three times the number of advertised vacancies are called to appear in the interview.
- Those who qualify through the interview are evaluated on the basis of combined merit in the Main exam and Interview.
- Final qualifiers are recommended for appointment subject to verification of eligibility.
How to calculate the marks of Haryana Civil Services Exams 2021?
- According to the marking scheme of the Haryana PSC preliminary examination add 1 mark for each correct answer.
- However, deduct marks equal to 1/4th for each wrong answer.
- Next, add up all the correct answers and then deduct the marks against the wrong answer.
- The resultant is the marks scored by the candidate in the HPSC examination.
- In the end, compare your marks to the cut off released by the HPSC.
- If you score more than or equal to the marks as given in the cut off you are selected.
HPSC HCS Cut off
HPSC HCS Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare HPSC HCS Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Will Declare HPSC HCS Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide HPSC HCS Cut-off Marks 2021.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
How To Download HPSC HCS Result 2021 PDF
- Visit the official website @hpsc.gov.in
- You will be on the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) home page.
- Check the ” Latest @ HPSC HCS”.
- Click on “read more”.
- You will be lead to another page.
- All the latest links will be visible.
- If the link is present, then hit on that link.
- Now enter all the login credentials
- Next click on the submit button
- Then the HPSC HCS Exam Result 2021 will be shown on the screen.
- Now Check the results.
- Lastly, download it or take a hard copy of it for further reference.
|To Download HPSC HCS Result 2021|
|HPSC HCS Answer Key 2021 PDF | HCS Exam Key | Objections
|HPSC HCS Exam Date 2021 | Prelims | Mains | Interview | Result|