FRI Dehradun Group C Admit Card 2021 | Check FRI Steno Exam Date – Forest Research Institute of India (FRI) has recently announced the recruitment for various posts like Library Information Assistant, Technical Assistant Field, Laboratory Research, Technical Assistant (Maintenance), Stenographer Grade-II, Multi tasking Staff. The number of total vacancies are 107 Posts. Many interested and eligible candidates applied for these Posts online from. Those candidates who had filled their applications for this examination are now waiting for the Admit Cards/ Call Letters. The Admit Cards/ Call Letters are not released yet. But it will released soon.
FRI Dehradun Group C Admit Card 2021 | Check FRI Steno Exam Date
|Organization||Forest Research Institute (FRI), Dehradun|
|Name Of The Post(s)||Group C (Technical Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Steno Grade-II, Library Information Assistant)|
|Number of Vacancies||107 Posts|
|Date Of Written Exam||
|Admit Card Release Date||MTS – 4th April 2021|
|Job Location||Dehradun (Uttarakhand)|
- Forest Research Institute Dehradun has successfully conducted the Written Exam for the posts of Library Information Assistant & Stenographer Grade – II
- The Exam was of Objective Type & the Questions were in the form of Multiple Choice Type Questions (MCQs).
- Maximum Marks for this Exam was of 200 Marks (Each exam was of 100 marks).
- Written Exam.
Details Mentioned on the FRI Dehradun Group C Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the FRI Dehradun Group C Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For FRI Dehradun Group C Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download FRI Dehradun Group C Exam Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official site of Forest Research Institute @ fri.icfre.gov.in
- Next, you have to search for FRI Dehradun Group C Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Now enter your registration id and date of birth.
- Before submitting the details check your details twice.
- Hit on SUBMIT
- Download the FRI Dehradun Group C Admit Card 2021.
|To Download FRI Dehradun Admit Card 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|