Department of Printing & Stationery Goa Recruitment 2021 | 19 Posts – Department of Printing & Stationery Goa has released an online notification for recruitment to the 19 post of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Department of Printing & Stationery Goa Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Department of Printing & Stationery Goa Recruitment 2021 | 19 Posts
|Organization Name||Department of Printing and Stationery Goa|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Posts||19 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||8th September 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Address to send the Application Forms||The Office of the Department of Printing and Stationery, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Panaji-Goa|
|Official Notification||Notification PDF|
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||04|
To apply for the Department of Printing & Stationery Goa Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Department of Printing & Stationery Goa used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Lower Division Clerk||
- Candidates should be 18 years & above and not exceeding 45 years.
- The candidates who will be applying for the Department of Printing and Stationery Goa Recruitment 2021 will be selected on the basis of a Written Examination for 100 marks and the nature of the exam will be subjective/ objective or a combination of both.
|Name of the Post||Pay Level|
|Lower Division Clerk||Pay Level-2|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Pay Level-1|
How to Apply For the Directorate of Printing and Stationery Goa Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website @ goaprintingpress.gov.in
- Now on the Home Page, check the Latest Updates scrolling section.
- In that click on “Notice of Advertisement for filling up of posts in Department of Printing & Stationery”.
- Now you will be redirected to another page.
- There, click on the advertisement link.
- And then read the whole notification.
- If you are eligible & interested, then download the application form attached to the notification.
- Fill it & send this to the address mentioned below.