DCE Rajasthan Counselling 2023 Started | Registration | DCE Merit List – After the release of merit list of DCE Rajasthan 2023, counseling of successful students will be organized by TNPSC . being done by. Let the students know that the counseling registration and choice filling has been started. To participate in the counselling, students have to do registration and choice filling. Students can do registration and choice filling by visiting the official website of DCE Rajasthan at hte.rajasthan.gov.in Along with DCE Rajasthan , students can also register from the link provided below on this page. For more information related to TNPSC Counseling 2023, you can read this page till the end.
DCE Rajasthan Counselling 2023 Started | Registration, Merit List
|Name of the Conducting Body||Government of Rajasthan|
|Exam Name||DCE Rajasthan Admission|
|Level of Admission||University Level|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
DCE Rajasthan Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Undergraduate courses
- For Bachelor of Arts and Commerce: Candidate must have scored 45% in aggregate in 10+2 from a recognized Rajasthan board.
- For Bachelor of Arts (Hons): Candidate must have scored 48% in aggregate in 10+2 from a recognized Rajasthan board.
- For B.Sc: Candidate must have scored 48% in aggregate in 10+2 from a recognized Rajasthan board.
- For B.Sc (Hons.): Candidate must have scored 50% in aggregate in 10+2 from a recognized Rajasthan board.
- Others: Candidates passing any of the exams from outside Rajasthan must have scored at least 60% aggregate marks.
Courses Offered by DCE Rajasthan
- B.Sc. (Bio)
- B.Sc. (Maths)
DCE Rajasthan 2023 Admission Process
- First of all, candidates have to fill an application form online and submit it before the last date.
- DCE verify the documents submitted by the candidates.
- Thereafter, DCE prepares a merit list based on the candidate’s score in the qualifying examination.
- Selected candidates have to report at the allotted institutes as per the schedule.
DCE Rajasthan 1st Round Seat Allotment 2023 Result
- Eligible candidates who want to take admission are waiting for DCE Rajasthan 1st Counseling 2023 Seat Allotment List.
- The department has prepared the ITI allotment result based on various admission criteria.
- Admission in various colleges will be given on the basis of DCE Rajasthan 1st/2nd/3rd allotment list 2023.
- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board declares the complete allotment process result online on the official page so that students can easily access the list without any error.
DCE Rajasthan 2nd/3rd Seat Allotment List 2023
- Those who applied in DCE Rajasthan Admission process and now waiting for second counseling result.
- The officials of the department release the DCE Rajasthan Second Counseling Result 2023 in October.
- The department releases the first round trail seat allotment on August.
- After that students can check DCE Rajasthan 2nd seat allotment list process.
- Students can visit DCE Rajasthan Seat Allotment Result 2023 official notification and check counseling result.
Document Required for Admission 2023
- 10th mark sheet, certificate
- 12th mark sheet
- Basic address proof
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Print out of List of Merit List
- receipt of counseling fee
- If you are disabled, you will also need to bring a certificate of disability.
How To Apply For DCE Rajasthan Counselling 2023
- visit the official site @ hte.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then the Government of Rajasthan Home Page gets displayed on the screen.
- On that page, we suggest the candidates search for the DCE Rajasthan Counselling 2023 link.
- When the required link appears, press on that and fill out all the particular information in the Registration Form.
- Now, the aspirants should pay the DCE Rajasthan Counselling Fee announced by the officials in mentioned modes.
- Based on the ranks obtained by the aspirants, they are called for the DCE Rajasthan Admission Counselling 2023 and the DCE Rajasthan Seat Allotment is made.
- Further, aspirants need to undergo the Document Verification Process and pay the required Counselling Fee.
- Finally, all the eligible aspirants should report to the allotted centers to complete the further formalities.
|To Apply for DCE Rajasthan Admission 2023||Admission|