Central Water Commission Jobs 2021 | 11 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online – Central Water Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 11 post of Extra Assistant Director. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Central Water Commission job Notification before the last date (60 days from the date of Advertisement)
Central Water Commission Jobs 2021 | 11 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Central Water Commission|
|Post Names||Extra Assistant Director|
|Total Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Starting Date||10th April 2021|
|Closing Date||60 days from the date of Notification|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
- The Candidates should have a Master’s Degree in Physics or Geophysics or Meteorology hydrometeorology from a recognized university.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physics or Geophysics or Meteorology hydrometeorology from a recognized university.
The Maximum Age Limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding fifty-six years as of the closing date of receipt of Applications.
There is No Application Fee for the above posts.
- Publish/Starting Date for CWC application submission: 10 April 2021
- Last Date for CWC Jobs form submission: Check Notification
The Officials may conduct the Interview as part of the Selection Procedure.
The Selected Candidates will get the Salary in Level-7 (Rs.44,900 – 1,42,000)
How To Apply For Central Water Commission Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site of Central Water Commission @ cwc.gov.in.
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Download the Central Water Commission Job Advertisement from the Official Site.
- Read the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Submit to the Officials before the Lat date.
Address to send the application Form
Under Secretary, Estt.XI Section, Central Water Commission, Sewa Bhavan, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066
|Central Water Commission Jobs Notification 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|