MGVCL Recruitment 2021 | 39 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 41 post of Deputy Superintendent (Accounts). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in MGVCL Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
MGVCL Recruitment 2021 | 39 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL)|
|Post Names||HSE officer, Dy. Superintendent, Deputy HSE Officer|
|Total Vacancies||41 Posts|
|Closing Date||27th July 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
To apply for the MGVCL Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, MGVCL used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- HSC Officer – Candidates should have pass in B.E./B. Tech. (HSE)/Environment, Health Safety Management/Environment Sciences.
- Deputy Superintendent – Candidates should have pass in CA/ICWA (CMA)/ M.Com./MBA (Fin.) with minimum 55%.
- Deputy HSE Officer- candidates should have pass in B.Sc. (Environment)/ Diploma in (HSE)/Environment, Health Safety Management Environment Sciences.
- Required Experience: Should possess a minimum of 2 years relevant experience after obtaining the minimum qualification.
- HSC Officer – Maximum 35 years.
- Deputy Superintendent- Maximum 40 years
- Deputy HSE Officer- Maximum 30 years.
- Rs.500.00/- (including GST) for UR, SEBC, and EWS candidate
- Rs.250.00/- (including GST) for ST & SC candidates
- The candidates shortlisted for the Online test/ Written test on basis of their “online applications” shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificates at present.
- The photocopies of all the relevant certificates shall be submitted along with original certificates for verification as and when required.
- HSC Officer – Rs. 72,100-1,19,400 /- Per Month
- Deputy Superintendent- Rs. 35,700-82,100 /- Per Month
- Deputy HSE Officer- Rs. 55,600-1,10,100 /- Per Month
How to apply for MGVCL Deputy Superintendent Job 2021
- Visit the official website of MGVCL @ www.mgvcl.com.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Deputy Superintendent Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
|To Download the MGVCL Notification 2021 PDF|
|Online MGVCL Deputy Superintendent Application Form|