NPTI Jobs 2021 | 12 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online @npti.gov.in – National Power Training Institute has released an online notification for recruitment to the 12 post of Project Head-cum-Operation Head, Q-Team Head, Community Mobilization Head, Finance Head, Centre In-Charge, MIS Head/ Specialist, Placement Executive, Post Placement Specialist, Trainer-Solar PV System, English Language Trainer, Soft Skills & Life Skills Trainer, ITC Literacy Trainer. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NPTI Job Notification before the last date . And 19th April 2021 and 23rd April 2021 is the walking dates for these NPTI Openings 2021.
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NPTI Jobs 2021 | 12 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online @npti.gov.in
|Organization Name||National Power Training Institute|
|Post Name||Project Head-cum-Operation Head, Q-Team Head, Community Mobilization Head, Finance Head, Centre In-Charge, MIS Head/ Specialist, Placement Executive, Post Placement Specialist, Trainer-Solar PV System, English Language Trainer, Soft Skills & Life Skills Trainer, ITC Literacy Trainer|
|Total Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Walkin Dates||19th April 2021, 23rd April 2021|
|Application Mode||Online & Walkin|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Project Head Cum Operation Head||Candidate should have completed Graduation in Engineering in any discipline and MBA or PGDBM from recognized University or Institution by government of India. And candidate should have minimum 6 years of experience in DDU GKY Project. Applicant should be DDUGKY eSOP Certificate.|
|Q-Team Head||Candidates should completed graduation in any discipline from recognized university with 3 years of experience in DDU GKY Project. The applicant should have DDUGKY eSOP Certificate.|
|Community Mobilization Head||Candidate should completed graduation in any discipline with 2 to 3 years of experience in community mobilization in Govt. sponsored Skill Development Program|
|Finance Head||Candidates should have completed graduation in commerce (B.COM) and should have work experience in tally for 2 to 3 years and knowledge of PFMS System|
|Center in Charge||Candidates should completed graduation in engineering in any discipline with 2 to 3 years of experience in government sponsored skill development program|
|MIS Head/ Specialist||Candidates should have completed Graduation and good knowledge in MIS|
|Placement Executive||Candidates should completed any degree with knowledge in Placement or Tracking etc.,|
|Post placement Specialist|
|Trainer- Solar PV System||Applicant should be a science graduate with knowledge of solar PV System|
|English Language Trainer||Applicant should be a English graduate and knowledge in spoken English|
|Soft skills and Life Skills Trainers||Candidates should completed graduation in any discipline with good knowledge of teaching social skills or soft skills or life skills|
|IT Literacy Trainer||Role bearer should be a graduate with a good knowledge of computer (MS office)|
Candidates can refer to the notification for age limit.
The officials going to conduct the Walk-in-interview for 1 to 4 on 19th April 2021, For 5 to 12 on 23rd April 2021.
NPTI Interview Details
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Interview.
- Interview for the post of Project Head Cum Operation Head, Q-Team Head, Community Mobilization Head and Finance Head will be conducted on 19-04-2021.
- For the post of Center in Charge, MIS Head/ Specialist, Placement Executive, Post placement Specialist, Trainer- Solar PV System, English Language Trainer, Soft skills and Life Skills Trainers, IT Literacy Trainer will be conducted in 23-04-2021
- For the post of Community Mobilization Head and IT Literacy Trainer candidates who has DDU GKY project knowledge will get preference.
- Candidates should read the notification completed and walk in Interview for the respected post at respected time.
- Candidates should bring completed Bio Data and other supporting document along with the interview to National Power Training Institution (ER), City Center, Durgapur – 713216, West Bengal.
Applicants can kindly check the official notification.
How To Apply For NPTI Jobs 2021
- Visit the Official site National Power Training Institute @ npti.gov.in
- Over there you can find the Careers Section
- Find the NPTI Jobs 2021 Notification
- Open it & Read the details in it.
- And then if you are eligible, fill the NPTI Application Form 2021
- All those candidates must attend the Walkin.
|NPTI Jobs 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|NPTI Application Form 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|