CENTAC Merit List 2021 Released | Non-NEET Merit List – Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) 2021-22 Government of Puducherry has released the cut off merit list for graduation admission. Candidates who have applied online for enrollment can choose the course and college for admission according to their admission cut off. The first cut-off for admission in Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) 2021-22 Government of Puducherry graduation will be released so on. After selection in the first cut-off you have to report to Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) 2021-22 Government of Puducherry and deposit the fee. If you do not submit the report and fee then your name will be removed from the first merit list.
CENTAC Merit List 2021 Released | Non-NEET Merit List
|Organization Name||Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) 2021-22 Government of Puducherry|
|Courses||UG Non-Neet (Arts, Law, Agriculture, Biology Based, B. Pharmacy, B. Tech, D.A.N.M., Diploma) Courses|
|Merit List Release Status
|Mode of Merit List Declaration||Online|
CENTAC 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In case, if two or more candidates have score same marks in the commonmerit list then, the order of preferences will be taken into consideration for resolving the tie.
- Firstly, the percentage marks of Biology/ Botany & Zoology will be taken into consideration.
- Then, percentage of actual marks in Physics will be considered.
- Then, percentage of actual marks in Chemistry will be considered.
- If the tie is still not resolved then, the total aggregate marks of eligible subjects for the course will be taken into account.
- As the last step, if the tie is not resolved as per the above criteria, then the date of birth will be taken into consideration.
- The application fee can be deposited only through online mode.
- The fee can be paid through Credit cards/Debit cards/NEFT.
- The fees will be different for several courses:
- For one course: Rs. 600/- (for SC/BT Rs. 300/-)
- For two courses: Rs. 900/- (for SC/BT Rs. 450/-)
- For three courses: Rs. 1200/- (for SC/BT Rs. 600/-)
- For B.A. LL.B (5 years): Rs. 600/- (for SC/BT Rs. 300/-)
Courses offered By CENTAC
- A. H.
- B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc (MLT)
- BA. Degree in Law
- Degree in Law
- B.Sc Agriculture
- B.Sc Horticulture
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||11|
|Backward Classes Muslims (BCM)||2|
|Most Backward Classes (MBC)||18|
|Extreme Backward Classes (EBC)||2|
|Backward Tribes (BT)||1|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16|
|Children/Grand Children of Freedom (Fighter) (FF)||4|
|Physically Challenged (PH)||3|
|Wards of Ex-Servicemen (EX)||1 (MBBS) & 3 (all other courses)|
|A candidate who is Meritorious in Sports (SP)||1|
Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) 2021-22 Government of Puducherry Admission 2021 Counselling Process
- Firstly, the Candidate must check the counselling schedule.
- After checking the list, select a college according to the preference and interest.
- After that, candidates need to register themselves online for counselling.
- The next step is seat allotment, the preference submitted by the candidate will be processed and seats will be allotted to candidates.
- After allotment of seats, candidates must be present at the allotted college to secure their seat and pay the course fee.
- Candidates must bring all the required document at the time of counselling for verification.
Preparation of Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) 2021-22 Government of Puducherryfinal Merit list 2021?
- The marks scored by the applicant in the qualifying examinations.
- Marks for the subject of English
- Marks obtained in practicals
- Age (Date of Birth)
- Total number of seats available
- Category of the applicant.
- Aggregate marks scored in SSC Examination/ equivalent examination
Details mentioned in the Merit List
The details available below will be included in the Merit List are as:
- Serial Number
- Name of Candidate
- Register Number
- Candidate Category
- Roll No
- Date of Birth
Document Required for UG Admission 2021
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- 12th Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate ( If Applicable)
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate from Board
- 5 Photograph
- 12th Board exam original admit card without lamination.
- If the candidate applies through a special category then such documents are also required.
How To Check Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) 2021-22 Government of PuducherryMerit List 2021
- Visit the official site of the Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) 2021-22 Government of Puducherry @ centacpuducherry.in.
- The main page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the “News Feed” section.
- In that section, candidates can find the “DRAFT MERIT LISTS FOR UG NON-NEET BASED COURSES” green-colored blinking link.
- Click on that link.
- The CENTAC Merit List 2021 page will display on the screen.
- Select your respective Course, and check the CENTAC Merit List 2021.
- If needed save a copy of CENTAC Merit List 2021 for future usage.
|Download CENTAC 2021-22 Government of Puducherry Provisional Admission List 2021|