CCRAS Group C Previous Question Papers PDF | Check Exam Pattern – Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences, New Delhi are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment for Upper Division Clerk & Lower Division Clerk (Group “C”). The number of vacancies are 66. Written exam date is not declared yet. candidates are advised to keep in touch with this and official website of Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) for more information.
Candidates can download CCRAS Group C Exam Previous Question Papers PDF from this page and can start their preparation for CCRAS Lower Division Clerk and Upper Division Clerk Exam. Moreover, the Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences, New Delhi officials will hire candidates for the respective posts on the basis of some selection process.
CCRAS Group C Previous Question Papers PDF | Check Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences, New Delhi|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk (Groups ‘C’)|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
|Selection Process||UDC – Written Exam & LDC – Written Exam, Typing Test|
CCRAS Group C Exam Pattern 2021
- The CCRAS Group C Exam Paper consists of objective type MCQ’S.
- General Intelligence, English, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness topics will be asked for the exam.
- UDC Exam paper will have 200 questions for 200 marks.
- The time duration of the UDC Exam is 160 Minutes.
- Whereas the LDC Exam Paper will have 100 questions for 100 marks.
- The time duration given is 120 Minutes.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Exam Pattern
|Part||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
90 Minutes (120 Minutes for visually handicapped candidates
|II||English language (Basic knowledge)||25||25|
|III||Numerical Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||25|
Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Exam Pattern
|Part||Name of the Subjects||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|I||General Intelligence||50||50||120 Minutes (160 Minutes for visually handicapped candidates|
|Total||200||200||120/ 160 Minutes|
- The selection for the post of Lower Division Clerk will be made through a written examination (OMR based) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Typing Test.
- Candidates, in the order of merit, will be called for Typing test in the ratio of 1:4 (for one vacant post four candidates will be called).
- Typing Test will be “Qualifying in nature” and the performance in the Typing Test will not be considered in preparation of the final Merit List.
- The selection for the post of Upper Division Clerk will be made through a written examination (OMR based) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
CCRAS Group C Previous Papers PDF
- To Download CCRAS Group C LDC, UDC General Intelligence Previous Paper PDF – Click Here
- To Download CCRAS Group C LDC, UDC English language Previous Year Paper – Click Here
- To Download CCRAS Group C LDC, UDC Numerical Aptitude Old Question Paper – Click Here
- To Download CCRAS Group C LDC, UDC General Awareness Previous Paper PDF – Click Here
|To Downloads CCRAS Group C Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
|To Download CCRAS Group C LDC, UDC Answer Key 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|