CCRAS Group C Admit Card 2021 | Check LDC & UDC Exam Date – Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences, New Delhi are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment for Lower Division Clerk and Upper Division Clerk (Groups ‘C’) Posts. The number of vacancies are 66. Written exam date is not declared yet. candidates are advised to keep in touch with this and official website of Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) for more information.
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Lower Division Clerk and Upper Division Clerk (Groups ‘C’) Posts are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of CCRAS . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of CCRAS
- 1 CCRAS Group C Admit Card 2021 | Check LDC & UDC Exam Date
CCRAS Group C Admit Card 2021 | Check LDC & UDC Exam Date
|Organization Name||Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences, New Delhi|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk and Upper Division Clerk (Groups ‘C’) Posts|
|No. Of Posts||66 Posts|
|Exam Date||11th April 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||25th March 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
- The selection for the post of Lower Division Clerk will be made through a written examination (OMR based) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Typing Test.
- Candidates, in the order of merit, will be called for Typing test in the ratio of 1:4 (for one vacant post four candidates will be called).
- Typing Test will be “Qualifying in nature” and the performance in the Typing Test will not be considered in preparation of the final Merit List.
- The selection for the post of Upper Division Clerk will be made through a written examination (OMR based) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Details Mentioned on the CCRAS Group C Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the CCRAS Group C Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For CCRAS Group C Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download CCRAS Group C Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official site @ ccras.nic.in.
- Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences, New Delhi official main will open on the screen.
- Now, from the advertisement section, find the CCRAS Group C Admit Card 2021 link.
- Provide all the logic credentials like register number, DOB, etc.
- Hit on the submit button.
- CCRAS Group C Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Downlaod CCRAS LDC & UDC Admit Card.
|To Download CCRAS Group C A Hall Ticket 2021||Click Here|
|To Download CCRAS Group C LDC, UDC Answer Key 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|