CCRAS Group C Answer Key 2021 PDF | Check LDC & UDC Exam Key – Candidates who applied for the Upper Division Clerk And Lower Division Clerk gave their Exam successfully on 01 August 2021. So, now all the candidates are waiting for the Answer key of this Exam. So, the candidates can check about their Performances and have an idea that how much marks they are going to get in the Result. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Answer Key from the Various Sources.
CCRAS Group C Answer Key 2021 PDF | Check LDC & UDC Exam Key
|Organization Name||Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences, New Delhi|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk and Upper Division Clerk (Groups ‘C’) Posts|
|Exam Date||1st August 2021|
|Answer Key Release Date||2nd Week Of August 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Mode of Answer Key Release||Online|
- Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) has successfully conducted the Written Exam for the Post of Upper Division Clerk And Lower Division Clerk on 01 August 2021.
- The Exam was of Objective Type & the Questions were in the form of Multiple type choice questions.
- Total Number of Questions/ Marks for this Exam was 200 for UDC & 100 for LDC.
- Time allocated for this Exam was of 120 minutes for UDC & 90 minutes for LDC.
- There was a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for attempting the wrong answers.
- The selection for the post of Lower Division Clerk will be made through a written examination (OMR based) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Typing Test.
- Candidates, in the order of merit, will be called for Typing test in the ratio of 1:4 (for one vacant post four candidates will be called).
- Typing Test will be “Qualifying in nature” and the performance in the Typing Test will not be considered in preparation of the final Merit List.
- The selection for the post of Upper Division Clerk will be made through a written examination (OMR based) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
CCRAS Group C Solved Key Sheet
- Candidates can download Answer Key for CCRAS Group C from official site.
- Candidates will be able to collect the CCRAS Group C answer keys from this page by clicking on the direct link.
- With the help of Answer key Candidates can predict the qualified status before the result declaration and they can start preparation for next selection process.
- The official board invite the objection against the answer keys.
- Every exam appeared candidates can challenge their answer key.
- If the candidates find any kinds of error then they can make the objection against Answer key.
- The objection will be accepted till the last dates of the submission of the objection.
- If there is any candidates who is not satisfied with the Answers provided in the Answer Key by the official department
- Candidates can fill the objection form to raise his/ her query against the Wrong Answers provided in the Answer key.
- The Time allocated to fill the objection form was of 7 Days from the Date of release of the Answer key on the official department
- Candidates must have to attach the Proof/ Source for the Given Wrong Answers in the Answer Key.
The candidates are advised to clearly mention the objection along with the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Advertisement number
- Category number
- Name of the post
- Date of the examination
- Shift of the exam (morning, noon and evening)
How To Download CCRAS Group C Exam Key 2021
- Visit the official site @ ccras.nic.in
- The home page of the Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences opens
- Check all the latest links available on the home page.
- Give a click on the Lower Division Clerk and Upper Division Clerk (Groups ‘C’) answer key 2021.
- Give if any details are required.
- The answer key will mostly be available in PDF format.
- Check and download it.
|To Download CCRAS Group C Answer Key 2021 PDF|
|CCRAS Group C Result 2021 | Check LDC Cut Off Marks | UDC Merit List