Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Admit Card 2022 | Exam Date – Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar has released a notification for 76 Vacancies Of Police Prohibition Constable Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Exam Date 2022 is 16 October 2022. Candidates can download the Bihar Police Prohibition Constable exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar will release the Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Admit Card is 30 September 2022.
Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Admit Card 2022 | Exam Date
|Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar
|Police Prohibition Constable
|No of Posts
|16 October 2022
|Admit Card Release Date
|30 September 2022
|Written Exam, PET, Merit List
|Candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board in India.
|Pay Scale Level-3 (Rs. 21,700 – 53,000)
|Download Result From Official Website
|Download Admit Card
|Download Official Notification
|Download Syallbus Of Exam
|Download Answer Key
|Telegram Channel Link
|Facebook Page Link
|Follow Us On Twitter
Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a question paper carrying 100 questions.
- 01 marks will be allotted for each correct answer. So test will be of 100 marks.
- The time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- The level of written examination will be 10th class or equivalent level of Bihar Vidyalaya Pariksha Samiti.
- The written examination will have relevant objective questions of Hindi, English, Mathematics, Social Sciences (History, Geography, Civics, Economics), Science (physics, chemistry, zoology, botany), General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Details Mentioned on the Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website @ csbc.bih.nic.in
- You will be on the Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) home page.
- All the latest links and updates will be available on that page itself.
- Check and tap on the Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Admit Card Download link.
- Tap and enter all the required details.
- The admit card will be visible on the screen.
- Check and download
|Admission Form Online | Offline
|Cut Off | Merit List
|Date Sheet | Time Table
|Exam Analysis Today
|Online Application Form
|Previous Year Papers