BHEL Trichy Apprentice Jobs 2021 | 389 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Tiruchirappalli has released ajob notification for 389 vacancies of Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice Posts. Interested & eligible Candidates can apply before the last date 14th April 2021. Interested candidates are requested to use the BHEL Recruitment 2021 Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply.
BHEL Trichy Apprentice Jobs 2021 | 389 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Tiruchirappalli|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||389 Posts|
|Starting Date||1st April 2021|
|Closing Date||14th April 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Merit, Certificate Verification|
Total Vacancies: 389 Posts
- Mechanical/Production Engineering – 44 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering – 06 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 02 Posts
- Computer Science/information Technology -07 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 06 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 01 Post
- Mechanical/Production Engineering – 49 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering – 08 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 05 Posts
- Computer Science/information Technology -02 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 06 Posts
- Fitter – 112 Posts
- Welder (G&E) – 58 Posts
- Tuner – 7 Posts
- Machinist – 12 Posts
- Electrician – 26 Posts
- Wireman – 2 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 2 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 2 Posts
- AC &Refrigeration – 2 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 3 Posts
- Programme & System Administration Assistant – 8 Posts
- Carpenter – 2 Posts
- Plumber – 2 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 8 Posts
- Assistant (Human Resources) – 2 Posts
- Accountant – 4 Posts
- MLT Path0logy -1 Post
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship training (BOAT). Candidates who have passed their degree, only in the last three years ie. 2018, 2019 or 2020 are only eligible to apply. Sandwich courses ere not eligible as per BOAT guidelines.
- Diploma in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline for which applied, re0ognised by Board of Apprenticeship training (BOAT). Candidates who have passed their degree, only in the last three years ie. 2018, 2019 or 2020 are only eligible to apply. Sandwich courses are not eligible as per BOAT guidelines.
- For first 1 to 14 trades, Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system education or its equivalent and passed prescribed training (1year & 2 year courses depending on trade) in ITI in the respective trade either under NCVT or SCVT stream. The applicant should have passed regular full time course in or after the year 2018. above
- For Assistant (Human Resources),Passed regular full time Bachelor Degree in Arts(BA) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) from recognised University or after the year 2018
- For Accountant, Passed regular full time Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B. Com) from recognised University on or after the year 2018.
- For MLT Pathology, Passed regular full time 12h class examination in the last 3 years (ie 2018,19,&20 under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
- Minimum age limit – 18 years.
- Maximum age limit – 27 years.
Candidates can check the official notification for application fee information.
Shortlisted candidates based on marks secured in the examinations conducted for the prescribed qualification and community reservation guidelines will be intimated by E-mail /SMS for appearing for certificate verification at HRDC, BHEL, Trichy as per their turn in the schedule
- Trade Apprentice – Rs. 7,700 to Rs. 9,000
- Technician Apprentice – Rs. 8,000
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 9,000
How To Apply For BHEL Trichy Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Visit the official site of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Tiruchirappalli @ https://trichy.bhel.com/tms/app_pro/index.jsp.
- On the home page select the Career section.
- There, you can search for the BHEL Trichy Apprentice Jobs 2021 Notification.
- Click on it check the details.
- And then if you are eligible.
- Then fill the BHEL Trichy Apprentice Application Form 2021.
- And submit to the officials.
|BHEL Trichy Apprentice Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|BHEL Trichy Apprentice Application Form 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|