WCD Chamarajanagar Worker Helper Hall Ticket 2021 | Check Exam Date – Women and Child Development (WCD) has released a notification for 223 vacancies of Worker and Helper Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the WCD Chamarajanagar Worker, Helper Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the WCD Chamarajanagar Worker, Helper Exam Date 2021 will be announced in July 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the WCD Chamarajanagar Worker, Helper exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Women and Child Development (WCD) will release the WCD Chamarajanagar Worker, Helper Admit Card in the July 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
WCD Chamarajanagar Worker Helper Hall Ticket 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Women and Child Development (WCD)|
|Post Name||Worker and Helper|
|No. Of Posts||223 Posts|
|Exam Date||July 2021 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2021 (Expected)|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
Details Mentioned on the WCD Chamarajanagar Worker, Helper Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the WCD Chamarajanagar Worker, Helper Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For WCD Chamarajanagar Worker, Helper Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download WCD Chamarajanagar Worker, Helper Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- By landing on the home page, search for the WCD Chamarajanagar Worker, Helper Hall Ticket 2021 link
- After finding it then hit on that link
- Now enter all the necessary details
- Then hit on the submit button
- Next, the WCD Chamarajanagar Worker, Helper Admit Card will be shown on the screen.
- Now check the Exam dates and other details available on the WCD Chamarajanagar Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- Lastly, download it and also take a copy of it for the WCD Chamarajanagar Worker, Helper Exam.
|To Download WCD Chamarajanagar Worker, Helper Admit Card 2021|
|WCD Vijayapura Anganwadi Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date