UPSSSC Health Worker Mains Exam Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 9212 Vacancies of Health Worker (Female) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in UPSSSC Health Worker Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
UPSSSC Health Worker Mains Exam Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
|Health Worker (Female)
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|Application Ending Date
|5th January 2022
|UPSSSC Health Worker Mains Exam Notification 2021
|To Apply Online
|Online Registration Links
To apply for the UPSSSC Health Worker Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, UPSSSC Health Worker used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- The candidate must have passed the Intermediate Examination of the Board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh, or its equivalent examination recognized by the Government.
- The candidate must have successfully completed one year six months/ two years Auxiliary Nurses and Midvibes (ANM) training course (including six months training related to obstetrics) as per norms of Nursing Council of India and who is from Uttar Pradesh Duly registered with Nurses and Midwife Council, Lucknow
- Candidates must have attained 18 years and should not have attained 40 years as of 1st July 2021.
- For General / OBC candidates application fee should be Rs.25/-
- For SC / ST candidate application fee should be Rs.25/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of the Written Test.
- The scheme & syllabus of the exam has been provided in the official notification.
- Payscale for Female Health Worker (Level-3) – Rs.21,700 to 69,100/-
How To Apply Online for the UPSSSC Health Worker Jobs 2022 ?
- Visit the official website @ upsssc.gov.in
- And then check the Live Advertisements section.
- In that click on the “Direct Recruitment under Advt. No: 02-Exam/2021”
- Then, you will be directed to another page.
- There, click on the “View Advertisement” button
- Next, press on the “Click Here to View PDF”
- Then official notification will be opened.
- Check the entire notification.
- If eligible, you can apply online till 5th January 2022 by clicking on Apply button.
- While applying don’t forget to pay the requisite application fee.
UPSSSC Health Worker Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the UPSSSC Health Worker exam will be uploaded on the UPSSSC Health Worker website.
- Further, the direct link to download the UPSSSC Health Worker exam will be provided to you here below.
UPSSSC Health Worker Answer Key 2022
- The UPSSSC Health Worker will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the UPSSSC Health Worker answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the UPSSSC Health Worker answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
UPSSSC Health Worker Result 2022
- UPSSSC Health Worker will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The UPSSSC Health Worker result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the UPSSSC Health Worker .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the UPSSSC Health Worker exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.