UPSC CSE Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Exam Date | Application Form – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the Multiple Vacancies of Civil Services Exam. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in UPSC CSE Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
UPSC CSE Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Exam Date | Application Form
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Names||Civil Services Exam|
|Starting Date||2nd February 2022|
|Closing Date||22nd February 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|UPSC CSE Exam Notification 2022 PDF||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
To apply for the UPSC CSE Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, UPSC CSE used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
To apply for these openings The candidate must hold a degree from Government recognized Universities or an equivalent qualification.
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|General Category||21 years||32 years|
|EWS||21 years||32 years|
|SC/ ST||21 years||37 years|
|OBC||21 years||35 years|
|Defense Services Personnel||3 Years|
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 100
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PwD/ Female – NIL
The Officials will conduct the following.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- The Selected Candidates will get the basic entry-level pay of Rs.56,100
UPSC CSE Exam Dates
|Events||UPSC IAS Exam Date 2022|
|UPSC CSE 2022 Notification Release Date||February 2, 2022|
|Date of Application form Availability||February 2, 2022|
|Online Application Form Last Date||February 22, 2022|
|Prelims Exam Admit Card||June 2022|
|UPSC IAS 2022 Prelims Date||June 5, 2022|
|Preliminary exam result||August 2022|
|Admit Card for Main Exam||September 2022|
|Exam Date (Main)||September 16, 2022|
|Final result Announced||January 2023|
How To Apply For UPSC CSE 2022?
- visit the official site @ upsc.gov.in
- After moving onto the Home Page.
- Click on Recruitment.
- Download the UPSC CSE Advertisement.
- Read the information given in the advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Cross-check the details given in the advertisement carefully.
- Submit to the officials before the closing date.
UPSC CSE Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the UPSC CSE exam will be uploaded on the UPSC CSE website.
- Further, the direct link to download the UPSC CSE exam will be provided to you here below.
UPSC CSE Answer Key 2022
- The UPSC CSE will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the UPSC CSE answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the UPSC CSE answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
UPSC CSE Result 2022
- UPSC CSE will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The UPSC CSE result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the UPSC CSE .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the UPSC CSE exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.