UPSC CDS I Online Form 2023 – Eligibility, Apply Online – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online application form for the recruitment of CDS I 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the following process of UPSC CDS 1 2023 notification and fulfill the required eligibility criteria, can read the full notification and apply offline for UPSC. CDS 1 2023 Recruitment @ upsc.gov.in. This post is useful for those who are interested to apply for UPSC CDS 1 jobs in 2023. Let us know how to apply for UPSC CDS Form 2023, recruitment process, who can apply, check the last date of application, and all other details
UPSC CDS I Online Form 2023 – Eligibility, Apply Online
||Union Public Service Commission
||Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS)
||Offline (Pen & Paper Mode)
||Twice a year
||Written Exam, SSB Interview, Document Verification, Medical Examination
|Language of Written Exam
||Both English and Hindi (Bilingual)
|Written Exam Question Type
||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Application Begin : 21/12/2022
- Last Date of Apply Online : 10/01/2023 Till 06:00 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date : 10/01/2023
- Modify / Edit Form : 18-24 January 2023
- Exam Date : 16/04/2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
- General/ OBC Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 00/-
- Female All Category : Rs. 00/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan Fee
- Minimum Age: 20 Yrs
- Maximum Age: 24 Yrs
||Bachelor Degree in any Stream From any Recognized University
||Rs. 56100 – Rs. 177500/-
|Indian Military Academy,
|Indian Naval Academy
|Air Force Academy
|Officers’ Training Academy
|Officers Training Academy (Women)
Exam Centre in CDS Application Form
|Anantpur (Andhra Pradesh)
|Gautam Buddh Nagar
How to Apply CDS 1 2023 Exam Online Application Form?
- Visit the official website of UPSC upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in.
- Select upsc CDS 1 2023 link to proceed, click on online application for exam >> active exams >> UPSC CDS 1 exam.
- Enter your contact information in Section I of the registration process.
- Read all the instructions given carefully and proceed by clicking on the “Yes” button.
- You will be redirected to a new page and start filling in your details in Section II.
- While entering your examination centre, attach a photo, sign the required fields and also pay the required fee in Section II of registration.
- Save the application form and submit all the details after checking them properly.
- Download a copy of the CDS application form for future reference.