UPRTOU Admit Card 2023 Out | Check UG & PG Semester Exam Dates – U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU), Prayagraj Admit Card 2023 has been released. Students can download UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University Admit Card through the link provided in the page. The University is conducting the exam from August 2023. The examination will be conducted in three shifts (Morning, Afternoon & Evening shifts). The morning shift will start at 09 AM, the afternoon shift at 12 PM and the evening shift at 03 PM. The exam will be held for one and a half hours. Students can download the UPRTOU Admit Card by providing the “Enrollment No”. Check the page for UPRTOU Admit Card 2023.
UPRTOU Admit Card 2023 Out | Check UG & PG Semester Exam Dates
|University Name||U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU), Prayagraj|
|Course Name||BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, DYO, Other Courses|
|Name of Exam||Semester/ Annual Exams|
|Exam Dates||From 3rd August 2023|
|Hall Ticket Status||Released|
|Category||University Hall Ticket|
|Mode of Time Table Declaration||Online|
Details Mentioned on the UPRTOU Exam Hall Ticket 2023
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the UPRTOU Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For UPRTOU Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download UPRTOU Exam Admit Card 2023
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU), Prayagraj
- U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU), Prayagraj home page will be opened.
- Once the home page is opened all the new updates will be scrolling.
- Check for the UPRTOU Admit Card in June 2023.
- Click on the Admit Card link.
- And then select the course to download.
- Enter the Enrollment Number and click on Download.
- After that download and take copies of printout with you.
|To Download UPRTOU Admit Card 2023||Admit Card|