UPPCL Accounts Clerk Syllabus 2023 PDF Download | Exam Pattern – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Accounts Clerk (Lekha Lipik), for that they shall upload the Syllabus and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of UPPCL Accounts Clerk exam 2023 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise UPPCL Accounts Clerk syllabus 2023 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
UPPCL Accounts Clerk Syllabus 2023 PDF Download | Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Accounts Clerk (Lekha Lipik)|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Typing Test|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|UPPCL Accounts Clerk Topics & Exam Pattern PDF||Download Syllabus|
|UPPCL Accounts Clerk Previous Question Papers||Download Previous Papers|
upenergy.in Accounts Clerk Exam Pattern
- There will be 2 parts in the UPPCL Accounts Clerk Written Test.
- And this Written Test will be conducted in Online Mode (Computer Based Test).
- The total marks awarded for the upenergy.in Lekha Lipik Exam are 200 marks for 200 questions.
- All questions will appear in English & Hindi Languages.
- And the 1/4 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in the upenergy.in Accounts Clerk Written Test.
- Appearing aspirants have to secure 50% marks in each part of the UPPCL Accounts Clerk Written Test.
Part 1 CCC Level of Computer Knowledge
|Paper Language||Hindi and English|
|Correct Answer||01 Marks|
|Incorrect Answer||1/4 Marks [Negative Marking]|
|Subject||CCC Level Computer Knowledge|
|General English/ General Hindi||50||50|
|Accountancy and General Book Keeping||75||75|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
UPPCL Accounts Clerk Syllabus PDF Download
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Syllabus of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- MS Word, Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Access
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Boolean Algebra
- Computer Networks
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Database Management System
- Data Structures
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Visio and MS Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- The Internet
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- MS Project, Microsoft Publisher
- Frequency distribution
- Make the table
- Cumulative frequency
- Number system
- Profit loss
- Classification of facts
- Representation of facts
- Bar chart
- Pie chart
- Frequency polygon, etc
General English Syllabus
- One word substitution
- Sentence correction
- Sentence shuffling
- Active/ passive voice
- Reshuffle of a road
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms and phrases
- Synonyms / phrases
- Conversion to direct/ indirect statement
- Spelling/ misspelling – detecting words, etc.
General Hindi Syllabus
- Tatham and Tadbhav
- Feminine words
- Proverbs and meanings of proverbs
- Word formation for phrases
- Phrases and idioms
- Creator and author
- One word for many words
- Idioms and their meanings, pure forms of impure sentences
- Common spelling errors and word forms of words
- Sentence modification – Multiple words related to gender, speech, factor, spelling, error
Accountancy and General Book Keeping Syllabus
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Loans Payable
- Payroll Expenses
- Owners Equity
- Retained Earnings
- Balance the books.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Stick to a schedule.
- Store records securely.
- Understand business accounts.
- Set up your business accounts.
- Decide on a bookkeeping method.
- Record every financial transaction.