UPPCL Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2021 PDF | UPPCL Exam Pattern – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Assistant Accountant, for that they shall upload the Syllabus and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of UPPCL Assistant Accountant exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise UPPCL Assistant Accountant syllabus 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2021 PDF | UPPCL Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Accountant|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|UPPCL Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF
|UPPCL Assistant Accountant Previous Papers||Download Previous Papers|
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The selection process will be done through the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will be done on the basis of the information provided by the candidate.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be done in two parts.
- There will be 50 questions in the First Part and 150 questions in the Second Part.
- There will be the negative marking for every wrong answer of 1/4th mark each.
- In the First Part of Computer Based Test (CBT) there will be 50 questions on Computer Based knowledge.
- Each question will be of One mark each.
- The First Part would be conducted for maximum of 50 marks.
- This is compulsory to score at least 50% of marks in the First Part of the Examination, otherwise the second part of that candidate will not be checked.
- There are total 150 questions in the Second part of this examination.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- Second part will be conducted for maximum of 150 marks.
|Part 1: O Level Computer Knowledge||50||50|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Syllabus PDF Download
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Syllabus of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
Syllabus of Computer Knowledge
- Computer Hardware
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- Computer Software
- MS Word
- MS Power-Point
- Internet Usage
Syllabus of General English
- Sentence Structure
- Conjunctions and Question tag
- Verb and Tense Agreement between subject and verb Gerund Participles
- Model auxiliaries
- Usage of the can may should etc
- Use of some many any few a little since and for
- Active and passive voice
- A degree of adjectives
- Common errors of usage etc
- Usage of Words etc.
Syllabus of General Hindi
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- विपरीतार्थक शब्द
- संधि तथा संधि-विच्छेद
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
- वाक्यों का वर्गीकरण (सरल, मिश्र तथा संयुक्त)
- संज्ञा से अव्यय तक
- शुद्ध-अशुद्ध (शब्द शुद्धि, वाक्य शुद्धि)
- भिन्नार्थक शब्द
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द
- संज्ञा, सर्वनाम और विशेषण आदी की मूलभूत समझ और इनके भेदों का ज्ञान
- हिंदी भाषा का मूलभूत ज्ञान (स्वर, व्यंजन, रस)
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- उचित शब्द से दिए गए रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ती
- पर्यायवाची शब्द, विलोम शब्द, शब्द युग्म, लिंग परिवर्तन, वचन परिवर्तन आदी
- वर्ण, वर्तनी और उच्चारण
- वाक्य-क्रम व्यवस्थापन
- रचना भाषा एवं व्याकरण
- दिए गए वाक्यांशों को सही क्रम में व्यवस्थित करके एक अर्थपूर्ण वाक्य बनाना
- उच्चारण स्थान
- रिक्त स्थानों की पूर्ति
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- वर्तनी सम्बन्धी अशुद्धियाँ
Syllabus of Arithmetic
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Tables and Graphs
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- Number Systems
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Ratio and Proportion
Syllabus of Accountancy
- Trading and Profit & Loss Accounts and Balance Sheets
- Bills of Exchange
- Self-balancing ledgers and sectional balancing
- Capital & Revenue, Receipts & Payments, Income & Expenditure Accounts
- Depreciation, Reserve & Provisions
- Branch and Departmental Accounts
- Double Accounts System
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Rectification of Errors
- Balance Sheet Formats & Classification
Syllabus of Auditing and Income Tax
- Object of Audit
- Vouching and Verification
- Rights, Duties & Liabilities of Auditors
- Income Tax, Provisions pertaining to income from salary and Provision related to chapter – VI of Income-tax Act 1961
- A provision relating to TDS & forms to be filed with the Income – Tax Department.
Exam Preparation Strategy
Preparing for it requires thorough planning and effective execution of the plan. Here are a few tips to gear up your preparation.
- Know your syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly. This will help you prioritise your preparation according to the weightage and type of questions asked.
- After getting familiar with the pattern and syllabus, you need to sketch out a timetable and schedule all the subjects that you may have to study according to your priority list. Make sure you allow time for your leisure activities and other commitments as well.
- Take a lot of mock tests to get used to the examination environment and know where you stand in your preparation.
- Answer Previous Year Papers to get a detailed insight into the questions asked. If you are lucky, some questions might also repeat.