UKPSC State Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2021 | Exam Pattern – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Electricity Engineer, for that they shall upload the Syllabus and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of UKPSC State Engineering Services exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise UKPSC State Engineering Services syllabus 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
UKPSC State Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2021 | Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Names||Assistant Engineer, Assistant Electricity Engineer|
|Exam Name||State Engineering Services Exam|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
| UKPSC Assistant Electricity Engineer Topics & Pattern PDF
|UKPSC State Engineering Services Exam Previous Question Papers PDF
||Download Previous Papers|
UKPSC Exam Pattern
The UKPSC AE exam will have the papers as General Aptitude test: General Hindi, General English and General Knowledge and subject related paper.
- The General Hindi, General English and General Knowledge subjects will be of 100 marks each with 100 objective type of questions.
- The duration of each section will be 2 hours.
- On the other hand, there will be 2 subject papers as per you educational qualification, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- The technical papers will be of 180 marks each with 180 questions in each paper.
- The duration of the technical or subject papers will be 3 hours.
- THus, the entire UKPSC AE written paper will be of 1020 marks.
- The interview for the UKPSC AE exam will be of 100 marks.
|Name Of The Subjects||Number Of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies||100||100||2 Hours|
|General English||100||100||2 Hours|
|General Hindi||100||100||2 Hours|
|Subject related Paper I||180||360||3 hours|
|Subject related Paper II||180||360||3 hours|
Download UKPSC AE JE Syllabus PDF
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Syllabus of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
- Verb & Adverbs.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Error Correction.
- Antonyms etc
Syllabus for General Awareness
- Important Days.
- Awards and Honors.
- Major Financial/Economic News.
- Current Affairs (National and International).
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries.
- Books and Authors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- International and National Organizations.
Civil Engineering (Paper-I)
- Theory of Structures.
- Steel Design.
- R.C. Design.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydraulic Engineering.
- The design of canals.
- Canal structures.
- Diversion Headworks.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
Civil Engineering (Paper-II)
- Building Construction.
- Railways and Highways Engineering.
- Roads and Runways.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Water Requirements for crops.
- The distribution system for canal irrigation.
- Sanitation and Water Supply.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Typical features of Sewerage systems.
Exam Preparation Strategy
Preparing for it requires thorough planning and effective execution of the plan. Here are a few tips to gear up your preparation.
- Know your syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly. This will help you prioritise your preparation according to the weightage and type of questions asked.
- After getting familiar with the pattern and syllabus, you need to sketch out a timetable and schedule all the subjects that you may have to study according to your priority list. Make sure you allow time for your leisure activities and other commitments as well.
- Take a lot of mock tests to get used to the examination environment and know where you stand in your preparation.
- Answer Previous Year Papers to get a detailed insight into the questions asked. If you are lucky, some questions might also repeat.