UKPSC State Engineering Services Exam Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Electricity Engineer, for that they shall upload the Previous Question Papers and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Previous Question Papers and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of UKPSC State Engineering Services exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise UKPSC State Engineering Services Previous Question Papers 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
UKPSC State Engineering Services Exam Previous Question Papers PDF
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Names||Assistant Engineer, Assistant Electricity Engineer|
|Exam Name||State Engineering Services Exam|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
| UKPSC Assistant Electricity Engineer Topics & Pattern PDF
UKPSC Exam Pattern
The UKPSC AE exam will have the papers as General Aptitude test: General Hindi, General English and General Knowledge and subject related paper.
- The General Hindi, General English and General Knowledge subjects will be of 100 marks each with 100 objective type of questions.
- The duration of each section will be 2 hours.
- On the other hand, there will be 2 subject papers as per you educational qualification, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- The technical papers will be of 180 marks each with 180 questions in each paper.
- The duration of the technical or subject papers will be 3 hours.
- THus, the entire UKPSC AE written paper will be of 1020 marks.
- The interview for the UKPSC AE exam will be of 100 marks.
|Name Of The Subjects||Number Of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies||100||100||2 Hours|
|General English||100||100||2 Hours|
|General Hindi||100||100||2 Hours|
|Subject related Paper I||180||360||3 hours|
|Subject related Paper II||180||360||3 hours|
Download UKPSC Previous Question Papers PDF
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Previous Question Papers of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
- Download UKPSC State Engineering Services Exam Previous Question Paper – General Hindi
- To Get Uttarakhand General English Previous Paper
- Download UKPSC Assistant Engineer, Assistant Electricity Engineer Exam Paper – General Studies
- To Get UKPSC AE Sample Paper – Civil Engineering
- Download UKPSC State Engineering Services Exam Previous Question Paper – Mechanical Engineering
- To Collect UKPSC State Engineering Services Exam Question Paper – Electrical Engineering
- To Get Uttarakhand PSC Previous Paper – Agriculture Engineering
Importance of Practicing Previous Year Paper PDF:
- Practicing the Previous Year Question Papers is the mock of the real exam scenario.
- By consistently solving the old question papers you can easily avoid unwanted panic or nervousness while attending the real exam.
- Solved Practice Paper helps candidates to score high marks in the Exam Preparation.
- Candidates should Practice Previous Year Paper for understanding the types of questions asked in the written exam.
- Aspirants can improve their time management and accuracy by continuously practicing.
- Practicing more papers will give you the feel of attending the real exam. So you can avoid your unnecessary panic.
- After practicing Previous Year Paper don’t forget to analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on your weak topics more and convert them into your strengths.
- Practice more previous year’s Question papers before the exam.
- As the exams are of shorter duration, practicing more papers is very much important to attempt more questions in a shorter time period.
- After practicing the Previous Year Papers, analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on the weak topics more and convert them into your strength.
- Practicing in this way will give quality results.