UKPSC Forest Range Officer Jobs 2021 | 40 Posts | Eligibility | Salary – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 40 post of UKPSC Forest Range Officer. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in UKPSC Forest Range Officer Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
UKPSC Forest Range Officer Jobs 2021 | 40 Posts | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Names||UKPSC Forest Range Officer|
|Total Vacancies||40 Posts|
|Starting Date||11th August 2021|
|Closing Date||31st August 2021|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Written Exam and Main Written Exam, Interview|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
|Official Notification||UKPSC Forest Range Officer Jobs 2021 Notification PDF|
To apply for the UKPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, UKPSC Forest Range Officer used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- For the Post of Forest Range Officer, the candidate must possess the Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Technology/ Bachelor of Engineering, or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have a age Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 42 Years are eligible to apply for the post.
- For Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates – RS 176.55/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates of Uttarakhand only – RS 86.55/-
- For PH- RS 26.55/-
- Pay Examination fee through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
The Officials will conduct the Preliminary Written Exam and Main Written Exam and Interview.
The Selected Candidates will get a Salary of Rs.47,600/- -Rs.1,51,100/-
How To Apply For UKPSC Forest Range Officer Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @ukpsc.gov.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Check the Advertisement in the Recent Update Section.
- And download the UKPSC Forest Range Officer Advertisement.
- Read the information present in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible for the above posts.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And submit the Application Form to the Officials before the closing date.