TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 Jobs Notification 2022 – Eligibility, Apply – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 23 Vacancies of Accounts Officer Class III Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 Jobs Notification 2022 – Eligibility, Apply
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
|Accounts Officer Class III
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|15th July 2022
|Application Ending Date
|13th August 2022
|Application Correction Window Period
|From 18th August 2022 to 20th August 2022
|Computer-Based Test (CBT) & Oral Test
|TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 Jobs Notification 2022 PDF
|To Apply Online
|Online Registration Links
To apply for the TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Must have passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants/ Cost Accountants
- Applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil
- No Maximum Age limit for SCs, SC (A) s, STs, MBC/ DCs, BC (OBCM) s, BCMs, and Destitute Widows of all categories.
- Other Categories: 1. Should not have completed 37 years in case of persons who are in regular service under the Government of Tamil Nadu as of 1st July 2022.
- Should not have completed 32 years in the case of all other persons as of 1st July 2022.
- It is mandatory for applicants to register their basic particulars through one – a time online registration system on payment of Rs. 150/- towards the registration fee. (The one-time registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.)
- Candidates have to Rs.200/ for the Examination fee, which should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment.
- CBT Examination fee is payable by online mode through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before the last date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application. Applicants have also to pay the service charges as applicable
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Computer Based Test Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the CBT examination and oral test.
|Name of the Post
|Computer Based Test
|Date and Time of Examination
|Accounts Officer & Class III
|Paper-I: Subject paper
Cost Accountancy (PG Degree Standard)
|8th August 2022 09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
|Paper – II:
|8th August 2022 02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M
- The selected candidates will be getting a salary of pay Rs.56,900- 2,09,200 (Level 23) (Revised scale).
TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 exam will be uploaded on the TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 website.
- Further, the direct link to download the TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 exam will be provided to you here below.
TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 Answer Key 2022
- The TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 Result 2022
- TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the TNPSC Accounts Officer Grade 3 exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.