TN MRB FSO Admit Card 2022 | Food Safety Officer Paper Date – Waiting for TN MRB FSO Hall Ticket 2022 for 119 Posts? If so, here’s the latest news. Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) officials released the TN MRB Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2022 on its official website. Applicants who want to appear for the TN MRB Food Safety Officer (FSO) exam on 20 October 2022 must have the TN MRB FSO Admit Card 2022. We have put the TN MRB FSO hall ticket download link at the end of the page. Easy access for applicants.
TN MRB FSO Admit Card 2022 | Food Safety Officer Paper Date
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer (FSO)|
|Number of Posts||119 Posts|
|Exam Date||20th October 2022|
|Admit Card Release Status||Released on 13th October 2022|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Qualifications||minimum educational qualification is Agbsc, msc chemistry, degree in bio chemistry , micro biology etc,|
|Age limit||age limit is 18-45 years|
|Salary Details||Level 13 Rs.35900-113500|
|Selection process||Written exam, interview / physical requirements.|
|Download Result From Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syallbus Of Exam||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Official Site|
|Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
Details Mentioned on the TN MRB Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the TN MRB FSO Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download TN MRB FSO Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) @ mrb.tn.gov.in
- The main page of TN MRB FSO will appear on the screen.
- Go to the Careers section.
- In that search for the TN MRB FSO Admit Card link.
- Click on that link.
- Enter the login details in the required fields.
- Just given a hit on the Submit button.
- Take two or more copies of the TN MRB FSO Admit Card 2022 to attend the exam.
|Admission Form Online | Offline||Cut Off | Merit List|
|Date Sheet | Time Table||Exam Analysis Today|
|Online Application Form||Previous Year Papers|