TN Disabled Welfare Recruitment 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now – Government of Tamilnadu, Commissionerate For Welfare of Differently Abled has released an online notification for recruitment to the 07 Vacancies of Skilled Assistant Grade-II Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in TN Disabled Welfare Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
TN Disabled Welfare Recruitment 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Government of Tamilnadu, Commissionerate For Welfare of Differently Abled|
|Post Name||Skilled Assistant Grade-II|
|No. of Posts||7 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||15th November 2021|
|Selection Process||Certificate Verification, Interview, Written Test|
|Address To Send the Application Forms
||State Commissioner, Commissionerate for the Welfare of Differently Abled, Lady Willington College Campus, No.5, Kamarajar Salai, Chennai-5|
|TN Disabled Welfare Jobs 2021 Official Notification
To apply for the TN Disabled Welfare Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, TN Disabled Welfare used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- A Certificate in Foot Wear Manufacturing Course from a recognized Institute
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|Differently Abled Person||
TN Disabled Welfare used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- It is specified in the notification that, the qualified applicants will be called for the certificate verification and interview and written test if necessary.
- The date of certificate verification and interview will be intimated later.
- Candidates who will be getting selected for the post of Skilled Assistant Grade-II will get a salary as per Level-8 (19500-71900).
How To Apply For the TN Skilled Assistant Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website @ www.scd.tn.gov.in
- Now click on the Press Release option present on the Menu Tab.
- There, you can find the “Recruitment of candidates for the Technical post in Commissionerate for the Welfare of Differently Abled”
- Click on the Download button.
- Then, the official notification will be opened.
- Check the whole notification.
- If interested in the respective post, then download the application form.
- Fill it and send it to the address provided below by 15th November 2021 only through registered post.
TN Disabled Welfare Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the TN Disabled Welfare exam will be uploaded on the TN Disabled Welfare website.
- Further, the direct link to download the TN Disabled Welfare exam will be provided to you here below.
TN Disabled Welfare Answer Key 2021
- The TN Disabled Welfare will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the TN Disabled Welfare answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the TN Disabled Welfare answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
TN Disabled Welfare Result 2021
- TN Disabled Welfare will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The TN Disabled Welfare result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the TN Disabled Welfare .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the TN Disabled Welfare exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.