TIIC Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | TIIC Exam Pattern @ tiic.org – Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC) has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Manager (Finance), Manager (Legal), Senior Officer (Technical), Senior Officer (Finance), Senior Officer (Legal), for that they shall upload the Syllabus and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of TIIC exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise TIIC syllabus 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
TIIC Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | TIIC Exam Pattern @ tiic.org
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC)|
|Post Name||Manager (Finance), Manager (Legal), Senior Officer (Technical), Senior Officer (Finance), Senior Officer (Legal)|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TIIC Topics & Exam Pattern PDF||Download Syllabus|
|TIIC Previous Question Papers||Download Previous Papers|
TIIC Exam Pattern 2021
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- The total Number of Questions in this exam are 100.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 100 minutes.
- Marks obtained in the Competitive Online Examination (out of 100) will be worked out to 90 (Ninety).
- No negative marks will be awarded for wrong answers.
|Type Of Exam||Name Of Subject||Number Of Marks|
|Objective type questions with multiple choices||English Language||100 Marks|
|General Awareness with specific reference to banking Industry|
TIIC Syllabus PDF Download
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Syllabus of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Antonyms and their correct usage
- Common Error
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Improvement of Sentences
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Visual Memory
- Space Visualization
- Odd man out
- Symbolic/ Number Classification
- Analytical Reasoning
- Letter series
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Relationship Concepts
- Figural Classification
- Shapes and Mirror
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Venn diagrams
- Non-Verbal Test
- Semantic Analogy
- Number series
- Problem Solving
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Equations
- Problems on Numbers
- Indices and Surds
- Compound Interest
- Odd Man Out
- Quadratic Equations
- Profit and Loss
- Simplification and Approximation
General Awareness with specific reference to banking Industry
- Finance Commissions
- Taxes on Income and Expenditure
- Financial and Railway Budget
- Revenue of Central Government
- Economic Planning
- National Income
- Public Finance
- Concept of Budget
- Schemes and Policies implemented by Government
- Indian Banking Industry History
- Functions of Banks
- Types of Banks
- RBI and its Monetary Policy
- Capital market in India
- Money Market in India
- Role of Banking
- Preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account
- Financial Statements and Capital Structure Decisions
- Basic Business Laws
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Basic Accounting Concepts and Principles are inclusive of Bank Reconciliation
- Managerial Costing and Break-Even Analysis, Analysis of Cash Flow Statement/Fund Flow Statement, and Ratio Analysis
- Investment Decisions
- Capital Budgeting – Purpose, Techniques Discounted/Undiscounted Cash Flow Approaches, Modeling, and Forecasting Cash Flow
- Business Risks and Financial Risks
- Strategic Analysis – SWOT/TOWS Matrix/Portfolio Analysis
- Project Appraisal
- Income Tax on Individuals/Corporates Companies Act 2013
- Working Capital Management and Leverage Analysis
Exam Preparation Strategy
Preparing for it requires thorough planning and effective execution of the plan. Here are a few tips to gear up your preparation.
- Know your syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly. This will help you prioritise your preparation according to the weightage and type of questions asked.
- After getting familiar with the pattern and syllabus, you need to sketch out a timetable and schedule all the subjects that you may have to study according to your priority list. Make sure you allow time for your leisure activities and other commitments as well.
- Take a lot of mock tests to get used to the examination environment and know where you stand in your preparation.
- Answer Previous Year Papers to get a detailed insight into the questions asked. If you are lucky, some questions might also repeat.