Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now – State Pollution Control Board, Odisha has released an online notification for recruitment to the 13 Vacancies of District Judge (Entry Level) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Telangana High Court Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Telangana High Court|
|Post Name||District Judge (Entry Level)|
|No. of Posts||13 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||2nd May 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Viva Voce|
|Telangana High Court District Judge Notification||Official Notification|
|Address to submit the application forms||To the Chief Secretary to Government of Telangana, General Administration, Burugula Rama Krishna Rao Bhavan, 9th Floor, Adarsh Nagar, Hyderabad- 500053|
To apply for the Telangana High Court Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Telangana High Court used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- A practicing Advocate for not less than 7 years as of the date of publication of the advertisement in the newspapers i.e. on 16th April 2022.
- Note: Full-time salaried Law Officer in the employment of the Central Government or State Government or any Public Corporation or Body constituted by statute, shall not be eligible.
- A candidate who has completed 35 years of age and who has not completed 45 years of age on the 1st day of April 2022 is eligible to apply for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates should pay an application fee of Rs.1000/-
- For SC and ST candidates – Rs.500/-
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce
- Selected candidates would be getting a pay of Rs.51,550-1230-58,930-1380 63,070.
How to Apply Online for Telangana High Court District Judge Job 2022?
- Visit the official website @ tshc.gov.in
- Now on the home page check the Latest Updates & Notifications section.
- In that search for the “District Judge (Entry Level) Notification”
- Go through the whole notification.
- And then check your eligibility criteria.
- If interested, download the Application Form.
- Fill it out and send it to the address provided below
Telangana High Court Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Telangana High Court exam will be uploaded on the Telangana High Court website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Telangana High Court exam will be provided to you here below.
Telangana High Court Answer Key 2022
- The Telangana High Court will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Telangana High Court answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Telangana High Court answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Telangana High Court Result 2022
- Telangana High Court will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Telangana High Court result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Telangana High Court .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Telangana High Court exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.