SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2022 | Check Tier 2 Exam Date @ sss.nic.in – Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for Multiple vacancies of Combined Graduate Level Group B, Group C Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the SSC CGL Tier 2 Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the SSC CGL Tier 2Exam Date 2022 is 8th August to 10th August 2022
Candidates can download the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Staff Selection Commission will release the SSCC GL Tier 2Admit Card is Avilable Now . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and ti
SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2022 | Check Tier 2 Exam Date
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level Group B, Group C|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Exam Date||8th August to 10th August 2022|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
|CBT Exam Date||21 August 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
Details Mentioned on the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ ssc.nic.in
- Staff Selection Commission home page will be opened on the new screen.
- On the top of the home page Admit Card section is shown.
- Click on the Admit Card.
- Then the next page with Latest Admit Card will be available.
- Check for the SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2022.
- Click on the link provided.
- Download by entering the details of Registration ID/ Roll Number/ Name & Date Of Birth.
- Then click on the Search Button.
- After Downloading check and keep copies of print out for reference.
|To Download SSC CGL Tier 2 Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|