Spices Board Trainee Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – Spices Board has released a notification for 26 vacancies of Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee, Technical Analyst Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Spices Board Trainee, Technical Analyst Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Spices Board Trainee, Technical Analyst Exam Date 2021 will be announced in July 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the Spices Board Trainee, Technical Analyst exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Spices Board will release the Spices Board Trainee, Technical Analyst Admit Card in the July 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 Spices Board Trainee Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
- 1.1 About Spices Board India Ltd
- 1.1.1 Details Mentioned on the Spices Board Trainee, Technical Analyst Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- 1.1.2 Documents Required for the Spices Board Trainee, Technical Analyst Exam
- 1.1.3 Important Highlights For Spices Board Trainee, Technical Analyst Exam Hall Ticket
- 1.1.4 How To Download Spices Board Trainee, Technical Analyst Exam Admit Card 2021
- 1.1.5 Important Links
- 1.1 About Spices Board India Ltd
Spices Board Trainee Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Spices Board|
|Post Name||Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee, Technical Analyst|
|Total Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Exam Date||July 2021 – Expected|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2021 – Tentatively|
|Location||Mumbai (MH), Raebareli (UP), Kolkata (WB), and Chennai (TN),|
|Selection Process||Screening Based on Qualification followed by Written Test|
About Spices Board India Ltd
Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India) is the flagship organization for the development and worldwide promotion of Indian spices. The Board is an international link between the Indian exporters and the importers abroad. The Board has been spearheading activities for excellence of Indian spices, involving every segment of the industry.
Details Mentioned on the Spices Board Trainee, Technical Analyst Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Spices Board Trainee, Technical Analyst Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Spices Board Trainee, Technical Analyst Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Spices Board Trainee, Technical Analyst Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ indianspices.com
- on the home page of Spices Board India.
- You can see the section available.
- Move the cursor to the “Notification” to “Opportunities”
- You will be redirected to the page.
- There all the latest links will be available.
- Search for the Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee, Technical Analyst
- Admit Card 2021 link.
- Now Enter the details like registration number and DOB.
- The Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check through all the details.
- Download it and take a printout of it.
|To Download Spices Board Admit Card 2021|
|Spices Board Trainee Technical Analyst Result 2021 | Cut Off | Merit List