SAMS Odisha +3 Admission 2022 | Notification, Merit List, Apply – The Higher Education Department of the Government of Odisha will release the official notification for Odisha +3 admission 2022. The admission process will be online through the Student Educational Management System (SAMS). The Common Application Form (CAF) will be released online. Interested candidates who wish to apply must fill and submit it before the last date. Candidates have to ensure that they are eligible before filling the form. In this post, we are going to provide all the required details about Odisha +3 Admission 2022.
SAMS Odisha +3 Admission 2022 | Important Dates
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online common application form (CAF) submission||3rd week of August 2022|
|Last date to apply through CAF||1st week of September 2022|
|Publication of first selection merit list||2nd week of September 2022|
|Last date to deposit the online application fee||2nd week of September 2022|
|Reporting of applicants at the allotted institution||3rd week of September 2022|
|Updation of Slide Up Option Form online by Admitted students for 1st round of admission||3rd week of September 2022|
- Candidates must have passed the higher Secondary (+2) Examination of the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or its equivalent from a recognized board.
The application fees for candidates of various categories are as follows.
- For General Candidates – Rs. 275/-
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 175/-
- Admission to various streams, colleges and honours will be done strictly on the basis of merit.
- Out of the total marks, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Higher Secondary (+2) examination.
- Please note that weightage and reservation (if applicable) will be taken into account in preparing the merit list.
- If two or more candidates have opted for a college and a stream and have the same marks in the higher secondary examination if it is a subject of arts/arts. For Commerce streams, then the applicant who has more marks in English.
- If the English marks of both the applicants are also the same, the marks in the MIL will determine the selection.
- For science stream, English/Chemistry marks will be the deciding factor in the same order.
Odisha +3 Admission Application Form 2022
- To start submitting the online application form, you need to visit the official website of SAMS i.e. www.samodisha.gov.in.
- On the home page of the official website, you should click on the degree (+3) link under the higher education banner.
- Next, click on the “New Student Registration” button and enter the student’s name, mobile number and mail ID in the given box.
- Finish the registration process by verifying the OTP you receive on your phone number.
- After registration, you can log into the SAMS application using the username (mobile number) and password given during the online registration.
- Once logged in, you will need to provide your complete educational, personal and contact details.
- Along with the details, candidates will have to choose a minimum of five and a maximum of ten preferences in their Common Application Form (CAF).
- Candidates are also required to pay the required application fee at the time of filling the form.
- Candidates will also have to take a printout of the application form for future requirements.
Odisha +3 Admission Procedure 2022
- Candidates selected for admission will have to pay the admission fee online by logging into their student login. After successful payment, he/she can take a printout of the intimation letter.
- Then, candidates will only have to produce all the original documents for verification at the destination colleges.
- Along with the original documents, candidates should also carry a set of photocopies of the documents.
- After successful admission, if a student wants to participate in the slide up process, he or she must log into the SAMS account to submit his consent within the specified time frame.
|NaukriResult.Com Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|NaukriResult.Com Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|