RSMSSB APRO Cut Off 2022 | Assistant Public Relations Officer Cut Off – The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) will soon release the RSMSSB APRO cut off marks on its official website. Rsmssb APRO cut off marks will be released along with the result. Candidates should keep an eye on this page to know the cut off and minimum qualifying marks declared by the Commission. Candidates appearing for the Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO) examination are required to score more than or equal to the cut off and the minimum qualifying marks should be considered for selection.
RSMSSB APRO Cut Off 2022 | Assistant Public Relations Officer Cut Off
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post Name||Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO)|
|Exam Date||24th April 2022|
RSMSSB APRO Cut off
RSMSSB APRO Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare RSMSSB APRO Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) Will Declare RSMSSB Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide RSMSSB Cut-off Marks 2022.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
RSMSSB APRO Expected Cut Off Marks 2022
The rajasthan subordinate ministerial service selection board (RSMSSB) officials are yet to release the RSMSSB APRO cutoff 2022. Experts will soon come up with RSMSSB APRO expected cut off 2022. Once the details are out, we will update this section and let you know immediately. For now, you can check out this section and know rsmssb apro minimum qualifying marks 2022.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||30%|
How to Calculate Marks for the RSMSSB APRO Exam?
- Add 1.2 marks for every correctly answered question.
- Deduct 1/3 marks for every wrongly answered question.
- No marks will be allotted/deducted for unanswered questions.
- Add up your total to get your estimated score in the RSMSSB APRO examination.
How to Check the RSMSSB APRO Cutoff 2022?
- Visit the official website @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then the Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) home page will get appeared on the screen
- Search for the RSMSSB APRO Cut Off Marks 2022 link
- Open the respective link once you find it
- Once the cut off list appears on the screen, download the list and save it for later references
|Download RSMSSB APRO Exam Key 2022||Exam Key|
|Download RSMSSB APRO Result 2022||Sarkari Result|