RRB NTPC CBT 2 Cut Off 2022 | Category Wise Cut Off @ rrbcdg.gov.in – The RRB NTPC recruitment notification 2021 was released for 35,208 inaugurations for the posts of Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Accounts Clerk Typist, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, and so on. Around 1.25 crore students had registered for this exam, which is being conducted by the board in various shifts and phases. Out of the 1.25 crore candidates, around 1.18 crore students took the RRB NTPC 2021-2022, which was conducted in six phases from December 28, 2020 to April 8, 2021. We will provide direct link to check and download RRB NTPC cut off 2022. for CBT1 as soon as the Commission issues it. Till then stay tuned to us to know all the latest updates about the RRB NTPC cut off marks.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Cut Off 2022 | Category Wise Cut Off @ rrbcdg.gov.in
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Post Name||Non-Technical Popular Categories (Junior Clerk Typist, Accounts Clerk Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk Typist, Junior Account Assistant Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master)|
|Cut Off Status||To Be Released|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Official Site||rrbcdg.gov.in OR indianrailways.gov.in|
RRB NTPC Cut off
RRB NTPC Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare RRB NTPC Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Will Declare RRB NTPC Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide RRB NTPC Cut-off Marks 2022.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
RRB NTPC 2022 CBT 2 Cut Off Marks | Level Wise Posts
- Level-2: Junior Clerk Typist, Accounts Clerk Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk
- Level-3: Commercial Ticket Clerk
- Level-4: Traffic Assistant
- Level-5: Goods Guard, Senior Commercial Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk Typist, Junior Account Assistant Typist, Senior Time Keeper
- Level-6: Commercial Apprentice, Station Master
RRB NTPC Phase 2 Region Wise Cut Off Marks 2022 | Expected
|Category||RRB NTPC Cut off marks|
How To Download RRB NTPC Cut off Marks 2022?
- Visit the official site @ www. indianrailways.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the RRB NTPC Phase 2 Cut Off Marks 2022 link.
- Open the click once you find it.
- Finally, if needed save a copy of RRB NTPC 2022 CBT 2 Cut Off Marks.
|Download RRB NTPC Exam Key 2022||Exam Key|
|Download RRB NTPC Result 2022||Sarkari Result|
|Download RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2022||Exam Analysis|