Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2022 | 4754 Posts | Eligibility | Salary – Punjab Education Board has released an online notification for recruitment to the 4754 Vacancies of Master Cadre, Lecturer Cadre, and Art & Craft Teacher Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Punjab Education Board Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2022 | 4754 Posts | Eligibility | Salary
- 1.1 Vacancies Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2022 | 4754 Posts | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||Punjab Education Board|
|Post Name||Master Cadre, Lecturer Cadre, and Art & Craft Teacher|
|No. of Posts||4754 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||30th January 2022 by 5:00 PM|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
|Post Name||Name of the Department||Number of Posts|
|Lecturer Cadre||Lecturer Economics||18|
|Lecturer Commerce (Fresh)||43|
|Lecturer Mathematics (Fresh)||68|
|Lecturer History (Fresh and backlog)||142|
|Political Science (Fresh)||72|
|Art and Craft Teacher||250|
To apply for the Punjab Education Board Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Punjab Education Board used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Name of the Department||Educational Qualifications|
|Master Cadre||Mathematics||Should have passed Graduation
Should have passed B.Ed from a recognized university or institution with Mathematics as one of the teaching subjects.
|Science||Should have passed B.Sc and B.Ed from a recognized university or institution with Science as one of the teaching subjects.|
|Hindi||Should have passed Graduation and B.Ed from a recognized university or institution with Hindi as one of the teaching subjects.|
|Punjabi||Should have passed Graduation and B.Ed from a recognized university or institution with Punjabi as one of the teaching subjects.|
|Social Science||Should have passed Graduation and B.Ed|
|English||Should have passed Graduation and B.Ed|
|Music||B.Ed and Should have passed Graduation in Music.|
|Physical Education||Should have passed Four years integrated course of Bachelor of Physical Education from a recognized university or institution after 10+2 at least with 55% marks. Or Bachelors Degree in Physical Education.|
|Lecturer Cadre||Lecturer Economics||Should have passed M.A in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics.|
|Lecturer Commerce (Fresh)||Should have passed M.Com/ Chartered Accountant,/ ICWA|
|Lecturer Mathematics (Fresh)||Should have passed M.A with Mathematics/ M.Sc Mathematics or any other equivalent qualification.|
|Lecturer History (Fresh and backlog)||Should have passed M.A In History and should have passed B.Ed with teaching subject history from recognized University or Institution|
|Political Science (Fresh)||Should have passed M.A In Political Science|
|Art and Craft Teacher||Should have passed Graduation and B.Ed. from a recognized university or institution with Fine Arts as one of the teaching subjects as per guidelines of the University Grants Commission|
- Candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 37 years as of 1st January 2021.
- For age relaxation details, kindly check the official notification.
- For General and Other Categories – Rs.1000/-
- For Reserved Category (SC/ ST) – Rs.500/-
- For Master Cadre – Rs.35,400/-
- For Lecturer Cadre – Rs.35,400/-
- For Art and Craft Teacher – Rs.29,200/-
How To Apply For Punjab Education Department Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official site @ educationrecruitmentboard.com
- The home page of the Education Department Board Punjab will be displayed.
- Search for the Master Cadre, Lecturer Cadre, and Art & Craft Teacher recruitment notifications from the latest circular panel.
- Download the notification once you find it.
- Check eligibility criteria.
- Read instructions carefully.
- If eligible, apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Candidates need to complete the submission process before the closing date.
Punjab Education Board Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Punjab Education Board exam will be uploaded on the Punjab Education Board website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Punjab Education Board exam will be provided to you here below.
Punjab Education Board Answer Key 2022
- The Punjab Education Board will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Punjab Education Board answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Punjab Education Board answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Punjab Education Board Result 2022
- Punjab Education Board will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Punjab Education Board result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Punjab Education Board .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Punjab Education Board exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.