Prathibha Scholarship 2023 | Registrations | Eligibility | Selection Process – Kerala State Council of Science, Technology and Environment has created a student programme for excellence in experimental design. Officials are now inviting people to apply for a scholarship program that will help students who are currently studying in science stream. Students will be liable to receive Rs.60,000 per annum for continuing their studies without any problem.
An official notification has been issued by the concerned authority for the scholarship programme mentioning the announcement of scholarship. KSCSTE invites online applications from eligible applicants for talent scholarship for the year 2023 under its Star Programme. Applicants who wish to apply for the scholarship programme can apply online by visiting the official website of the scholarship. The last date for applying for the scholarship programme mentioned in the official notification. Monetary benefits will be provided to the students eligible for the scholarship programme.
Prathibha Scholarship 2023 | Registrations | Eligibility | Selection Process
|Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, & Environment
|Name of the Scholarship
|Starting Date for Registration
|End Date for Registration
|To Be Updated
|Prathibha Scholarship Programme Information
|For Prathibha Scholarship Programme Registration
|Online Registration Links
Eligibility Criteria 2023 KSCSTE
- The student should be of Kerala Origin.
- The students must have cleared Higher Secondary Board Examination in any of the Board, viz- CISCE/CBSE/State Board from Kerala.
- He/she must have obtained minimum aggregate marks of 95% or equivalent grade for all subjects and minimum 95% aggregate marks or equivalent grade for all science subjects in Higher Secondary Board Examination.
- These students should also have secured admission for B.Sc. /Integrated M.Sc. courses in Basic or Natural Science in any of the Institutions or Universities in India.
- Reservation: SC/ST reservation category the minimum eligibility is stipulated to minimum marks of 90% or equivalent grade for all subjects in total and minimum 90% marks or equivalent grade for all science subjects in total in the Higher Secondary Board Examination.
Benefits Of Prathibha Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the candidates in this scholarship:-
- For graduation level course/first 3 years of Integrated MSc
- In the first year, students will receive INR 12,000
- For the second year, students will receive INR 18,000
- In the third year, students will receive INR 24,000
- For post-graduation level course
- In the first year, students will receive INR 40,000
- In the second year/fifth year, students will receive INR 60,000
Prathibha Scholarship is one of the top scholarships in India and it follows a very transparent selection process.
- After the registration, the candidates are ranked on the basis of their aggregate marks in Higher Secondary Board Examination for all Science subjects.
- Please note that three rank lists are released by the authorities based on the main subject of the degree course – Mathematical Sciences group, Physical Sciences group, and Life Sciences group.
- Then after releasing the rank list, authorities will ask candidates to upload their documents.
- Then, the final merit list is released after proper verification of documents.
Pratibha Scholarship Renewal 2023
- Talent scholars are selected by their U.G. is done during the first year of . Course based on their qualification in science subject in higher secondary examination.
- Students who have been asked to go to the U.G. Has availed of talent scholarship during all the three years. The courses are eligible to apply only for continuation of scholarship for PG. Period.
- Those availing talent scholarship should not accept or hold another scholarship for a course similar to that of study
- Renewal course of scholarship for 2nd and 3rd year of UG and second year P.G. The course is subject to a minimum of 60% marks during the last academic year.
- Renewal of Scholarship for PG for first year. The course is based on passing ug. Overall course with minimum 75% marks (in case of integrated courses the student should have minimum 75% marks during the first 3 years).
- It is essential that no break-in study should be taken by applications during the entire 5 year period of receiving scholarships.
How to Apply For the KSCSTE Prathibha Scholarship Programme 2023
- Visit the official website @ kscste.kerala.gov.in
- On the menu tab, click on the Schemes & Programmes -> Student Programmes -> Prathibha Scholarship Programme.
- And then details about the Prathibha Scholarship Programme will be shown.
- Now, click on the Notification & Guidelines to know your eligibility.
- Next, if you are eligible, click on the “Register Here” option.
- Provide the necessary details like (Name/ DOB/ Mobile No/ Email ID/ HSE Roll No) and click on the Register button.
- At last, after successful registration, an application number will be generated.
- Use this number for login and submit the application for the scholarship.
|Apply Online For Scholarhip ( Direct Link )