PFRDA Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority has released an online notification for recruitment to the 14 post of Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in PFRDA Job Notification before the last date . All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
PFRDA Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority|
|Post Names||Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager)|
|Total Vacancies||14 Posts|
|Starting Date||13th August 2021|
|Closing Date||16th September 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Official Notification||PFRDA Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
|Finance & Accounts||02|
|Official Language (Rajbhasha)||01|
To apply for the PFRDA Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, PFRDA used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Posts Name||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|General||Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University, CA, CFA, CS, CWA.|
|Actuarial||Graduation from a recognized University / Institute AND Pass or exemption in all Seven (07) ‘Core Principles’ subjects of the Institute of Actuaries of India (lAl) Examination.|
|Finance & Accounts||Graduation from a recognized university AND Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) or Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) from ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)/ Associate Cost and Management Accountant (ACMA) [erstwhile Associate of Institute of Cost & Works Accountant of India (AICWA)] or Fellow Cost and Management Accountant (FCMA) [erstwhile Fellow of Institute of Cost & Works Accountant of India (FICWA)] from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) [erstwhile Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI)] / Associate Company Secretary (ACS) or Fellow Company Secretary (FCS) from Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) / Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute.|
|Information Technology||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (electrical / electronics and communication/information technology/ computer science)/ Masters in Computer Application / Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers /
Minimum Experience: Post Qualification experience of two (02) years in the field of Information Technology.
|Official Language (Rajbhasha)||Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University/ Institute|
|Research (Economics)||Master’s Degree in Economics/ Econometrics.|
|Research (Statistics)||Master’s Degree in Statistics|
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of thirty (30) years as of July 31, 2021, i.e., the candidate must have been born on or after August 01, 1991.
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable.
- Unreserved/ GEN, EWS & OBC – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women – Nil
- Mode of selection shall be a three-stage process i.e. Phase I (online Screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (online examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), and Phase III (Interview)
- Selected Candidate for the post of Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager in PFRDA will get paid for Rs. 28150-Rs. 55600 per month. Qualification allowance will get given from Rs. 3500 to Rs. 80000 based on qualifications.
How To Apply For PFRDA Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @pfrda.org.in
- After moving onto the Home page.
- Check the Advertisement in the News & Events section.
- Download the Advt. no. 03/2021.
- Read the information present in the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts, then fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form before the closing date.