OPTCL JMOT Jobs 2021 | 200 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 200 Vacancies of Senior Assistant, Personal Assistant Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in OPTCL JMOT Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
OPTCL JMOT Jobs 2021 | 200 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)|
|Post Name||Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)|
|No. of Posts||200 Posts|
|Mode of Recruitment||On Contractual Basis|
|Application Starting Date||14th September 2021|
|Application Ending Date||14th October 2021|
|Age Limit||18 TO 32|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT) and Skill Test and Career Marking|
||Online Registration Links|
|OPTCL JMOT Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Official Notification|
|Name of the Category||Vacancies|
To apply for the OPTCL JMOT Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, OPTCL JMOT used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- HSC pass from recognized Board or equivalent
- ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade from NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Candidate must not be under 18 years of age and
- must not be above 32 years.
- Unreserved/ SEBC Category candidates have to pay – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates have to pay – Rs.250/-
|1st Year (Trainee)||11,500|
How to Apply For the OPTCL JMOT Job 2021?
- Visit the official website @ www.optcl.co.in
- Click on the Career -> New Openings option.
- Now check for the Recruitment of ITI (Electrician) on Contractual Basis – 2021.
- When found, click on the Advertisement link.
- Then read the notification thoroughly.
- If eligible, click on the Apply Online link which will be activated from 14th September 2021 onwards.
- The last date to apply is 14th October 2021.
- Hence make sure you submit the applications before the final date is up.
OPTCL JMOT Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the OPTCL JMOT exam will be uploaded on the OPTCL JMOT website.
- Further, the direct link to download the OPTCL JMOT exam will be provided to you here below.
OPTCL JMOT Answer Key 2021
- The OPTCL JMOT will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the OPTCL JMOT answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the OPTCL JMOT answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
OPTCL JMOT Result 2021
- OPTCL JMOT will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The OPTCL JMOT result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the OPTCL JMOT .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the OPTCL JMOT exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.