OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification 2021 | 381 Posts @ opsc.gov.in – Odisha Public Service Commission or OPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification has been issued on the official website. Notification has been issued for filling up 381 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor. Candidates can get more information on opsc.gov.in. To apply for the posts, candidates should not be at least 21 years and above 45 years of age till January 1, 2021. However, some age is applicable as per rules. The upper age limit for SC, ST, women candidates is relaxed by 5 years. Candidates are advised to look at the recruitment notification in detail and look at the educational qualification and other details before applying for the posts.
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification 2021 | 381 Posts @ opsc.gov.in
||22-11-2021 To 27-12-2021
|Online registration starts
||November 22, 2021
|Last date to register
||December 20, 2021
|Last date to fill the application form
||December 27, 2021
- Assistant Professor (Broad Specialty) – 381 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Super Specialty) – 19 Posts
- Total – 400 Posts
- Candidates should note that the link to fill the application form will soon be available on the official website-opsc.gov.in.
- To fill the application form, candidates must first register and then fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates will have to pay non-refundable fee of Rs 500 as examination fee.
- It should be noted that the recruitment process will be conducted to fill up the vacancies for 23 subjects. OPSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check Exam Pattern
- Some of them are General Medicine, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Psychiatry, Orthopedic Surgery, Physiology, Microbiology, General Surgery, and others.
- Further, it should be noted that before his appointment, candidates should register themselves with the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961.
- Minimum age limit – 21 years
- Maximum age limit – 45 years.
- Candidates should have a Post Graduate Degree in the concerned Broad Speciality/Super Speciality or any other equivalent degree.
- More details check the notification link.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the post of Assistant Professor will include a written test. The examination will be conducted for a period of 3 hours. The examination will be MCQ based and will be conducted for 200 marks. Candidates should note that there will be negative marking in the examination.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The examination will be conducted by the Commission at Cuttack.
- Candidates who qualify for the examination will have to go for document verification and submit the required documents.
- In case of any question regarding registration, candidates should reach helpline number -06712304707 between 10:30 am to 1:30 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm on working days.
- written test
- Skill Test
- document verification
How To Apply For OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Visit the Official Website of OPSC – https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/OPSC/Default.aspx
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- On – going Vacancies for the Given Posts..
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details as per your Documents.
- Then Proceed to Pay Application Fee.
- Now Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.