Odisha High Court ASO Result 2021 | Cut Off Marks | Merit List – Odisha High Court has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on 6th October 2021 are now Waiting for the Exam Result. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of Odisha High Court ASO . Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of Odisha High Court ASO
Odisha High Court ASO Result 2021 | Cut Off Marks | Merit List
|Odisha High Court
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)
|6th October 2021
|Result Release Date
|October 2021 Tentative
|Sarkari Naukri Result
|Preliminary Examination, Written Examination, Computer Application Test, and Viva-voice
How to Calculate Marks using the Odisha High Court ASO Exam Key?
- The Prelims exam will be conducted for 150 marks in total.
- The Mains exam will be of 300 marks in total.
- For each wrong answer in prelims, deduct 0.5 mark.
- No changes shall be made if the question is unanswered.
Odisha High Court ASO Cut off
Odisha High Court ASO Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare Odisha High Court ASO Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Odisha High Court Will Declare Odisha High Court ASO Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide Odisha High Court ASO Cut-off Marks 2021.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
How To Download Odisha High Court ASO Result 2021?
- Visit the official site @ orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Move the page till the end of it.
- In the below, you can see “Recruitment Corner”
- Now the Recruitment page will be opened.
- Search for Odisha High Court ASO Result 2021.
- Click on the link after finding it.
- The Odisha High Court Result 2021 PDF will be opened.
- You can download it and the details in it.
|To Download Odisha High Court Result 2021
|Odisha High Court ASO Answer Key 2021 | Exam Key | Objections
Odisha High Court ASO Result 2021 : FAQ
From where can I check Odisha High Court ASO Result?
What are the details I have to provide at the time of checking Odisha High Court ASO Result?
On what basis the Odisha High Court ASO Result 2021 will be announced?
Where Can I View Odisha High Court ASO Result?
Who conducts the Odisha High Court ASO exam?